Options

euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    JeanwahJeanwah Posts: 6,363
    I certainly hope that this is legit!! :)
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    alesek wrote:
    Love this panic buzz !
    this is the best part!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    alfro_jalfro_j Posts: 145
    Nijmegen June 2010 please :D they've already booked Muse, and PJ played here before! I'll keep my fingers crossed :D
  • Options
    alfro_j wrote:
    Nijmegen June 2010 please :D they've already booked Muse, and PJ played here before! I'll keep my fingers crossed :D
    if this cross finger dont get any..move the foot..... ;)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,707
    veddertown wrote:
    I'll take whatever comes our way but I don't see Download as a PJ type festival or Glasto for that matter. Maybe a couple of Euro festivals and Manchester/02 dates again. The wait is on!

fuck it even a lancashire cricket ground do or something open air if they have to, but lets make sure its PJ's show,.,

im greedy of course, I'd be at any festival if it comes to it for sure
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    edited November 2009
    im gonna see my friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D

http://www.cbsradio.com/contests/pearljambackspacer

:shock: :shock: :shock:
    holy fuck!
    *entered!*
    woweeeeeeeeee!
    now THAT would be sooooo awesome!

ooooooo....

(or camping passes if this is a festival date)

didn't read that far. boooooo. hahahaha.
    make it a full-out pearl jam show!
    and yes, put us in a cushy hotel.
    :mrgreen:

If it is CBS paid, you ain't gettin no kushy hotel..... ;-)

I cannot enter contest - boooooooooooo! I wish they'd announce dates. I have flight credit with Continental that needs to be booked by 12/22/09.

i'm really not that picky. ;)
    just a hotel as opposed to a camping pass will do. :mrgreen:

i am now going to enter hubby too - wooohooo!
    i ewas psyched with the idea of pj in NYC again in the spring, and thought....that will be it for us, outside of the anniversary show. however, a FREE trip to see pj in europe? hell yes, i'm in! 8-)

and hey rita......maybe someone over in europe will have a contest for you to win a free trip to NY to see pj, and everyone outside of europe will be excluded? :D
    Post edited by decides2dream on
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    2006 - Astoria, Dublin, Leeds
    2007 - London
    2009 - London, Manchester, London
    2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London
    2011 - Alpine Valley x2
    2012 - Isle of Wight, Manchester x2
  • Options
    and hey rita......maybe someone over in europe will have a contest for you to win a free trip to NT to see pj, and everyone outside of europe will be excluded? :D
    u sould come M in Europe with us,,1st for see how europeans do it and 2nd...to teach me how u quote 155 post together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Degi wrote:
    Southside Festival 18. - 20. June 2010 no bands confirmed
    Hurricane Festival 18. - 20. June 2010 no bands confirmed
    Rock am Ring/ Rock im Park 04.-06. June have a headliner but i think they try to get PJ since some years!!!

damn...i really hope NOT festivals. or sure, for those of you who like festivals, let em happen...but let there ALSO be a full-out pj show, and let that be for the contest winner. then. let the contest winner be me. :) oh and one more thing - couple weeks earlier in june! normally we take a vacation the week of our anniversary, which just so happens to be 06.20. however, a more senior guy on the job nabbed the weeks before and after our anniversary already next year! :evil: sooooo, instead we're taking the week of hubby's bday, 06.07. if it happened around 06.20 and we actually won :shock: ......idk how hubby would get off work! however, if we win.....damn....what a 'good problem' to have. :mrgreen:

dimitri
    i have seen pearl jam 8x in europe. i am in the immagine in cornice dvd. i know how it's done. in the US, canada and europe. ;) if they play in finalnd tho - contest winner or not, i will more than likely be there. otherwise, yes....no europe for me next year. unless i win the lottery or sumthin. gotta save my arimiles/cash for thre 20th anniversary show. 8-)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    bloody hell this has me excited! damn i better start saving now then..... cancel christmas maybe :lol:
    IF YOU HATE SOMETHING,.. DONT YOU DO IT TOO
  • Options
    i wanna see Pj in Italy......from what i have seen those shows are fucking nuts

and Norway of course. ;)

because a friend of mine is goona be playing the same day......well thats what the word on the grapevine is
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    :D:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::D
    Ok, am I allowed to sqqwwweeeeeee!!!

I am excited already!!
    I have a Glastonbury ticket if they play there, there will be some on sale in March as well but would love a PJ gig rather than a festival performance, but hey, I'll take anything....maybe Reading/Leeds again???
    Maybe instead of going to Oz for a few weeks next year, I'll do a tour of Europe.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    christmas is cancelled... i need to save money for this... holy shit what great news!! :mrgreen:
    2006 - Astoria, Dublin, Leeds
    2007 - London
    2009 - London, Manchester, London
    2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London
    2011 - Alpine Valley x2
    2012 - Isle of Wight, Manchester x2
  • Options
    mr. dream is now entered too.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    i wanna see Pj in Italy......from what i have seen those shows are fucking nuts

and Norway of course. ;)

because a friend of mine is goona be playing the same day......well thats what the word on the grapevine is
    15-6-07..so bad day...i loose the chance to see them in italy,,but next year,,NO
  • Options
    DegiDegi Posts: 1,007
    damn...i really hope NOT festivals. or sure, for those of you who like festivals, let em happen...

yeah i hope on like 1 festival and some "just PJ" shows... only thought about german festival possibilities because i want it to happen so badly... ;)
  • Options
    fuck europe!! USA USA USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

more specifically...BOSTON BOSTON BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    Degi wrote:
    damn...i really hope NOT festivals. or sure, for those of you who like festivals, let em happen...

yeah i hope on like 1 festival and some "just PJ" shows... only thought about german festival possibilities because i want it to happen so badly... ;)

i'm good with that.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    redeyeredeye Posts: 620
    cool, great news !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    dottles wrote:

I am excited already!!
    I have a Glastonbury ticket if they play there, there will be some on sale in March as well but would love a PJ gig rather than a festival performance, but hey, I'll take anything....maybe Reading/Leeds again???
    Maybe instead of going to Oz for a few weeks next year, I'll do a tour of Europe.

oh Aus holiday or two weeks in europe following PJ??

thats tough, Pj would win it for euro, but only just, Australia is one hell of a place to go
  • Options
    finnanniefinnannie Posts: 1,186
    all I can say is...

YAYYAYAYAYAYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

:D
    Won't let the light escape from me.
    Won't let the darkness swallow me.
  • Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249
    what a bad and fu...shit day today :( :(

and what fu... great news coming home just to see this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MADE MY DAY!!! MADE MY WEEK!!! MADE MY YEAR!!! MADE MY... OK, I'll stop it :D but really: MADE ME BELIEVE THERE MUST BE SOMETHING GOOD - WHEREVER OR WHATEVER IT MAY BE.

Thank you PJ, you saved me
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    pdalowsky wrote:
    dottles wrote:

I am excited already!!

oh Aus holiday or two weeks in europe following PJ??

thats tough, Pj would win it for euro, but only just, Australia is one hell of a place to go

Yeah, I got relatives who live near Newcastle and one of my best friends is working in Oz at the minute and will be around Melbourne in spring (he's in Perth at the minute). He's asked me to go out and spend a few weeks over there with him in March/April time. So I have been saving money, but he's not sure exactly where he's going to be as yet and if he's working then I'll not see huge amounts of him, plus work are not overly keen on me having time off at financial year end seems I do the perfomance management submissions to government.
    Decisions, decisions!!!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    71step28 wrote:
    what a bad and fu...shit day today :( :(

and what fu... great news coming home just to see this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MADE MY DAY!!! MADE MY WEEK!!! MADE MY YEAR!!! MADE MY... OK, I'll stop it :D but really: MADE ME BELIEVE THERE MUST BE SOMETHING GOOD - WHEREVER OR WHATEVER IT MAY BE.

Thank you PJ, you saved me
    good thinks happen to GOOD PEOPLE ;)
  • Options
    IS ANYBODY HAPPY LIKE IM ??? :D
  • Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249

count me in 8-)
  • Options

oh.....so you're coming to Boston? ;):mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options

if i WIN...yes!
    otherwise, i need a host or hostess...or both.
    and free food and arifare.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Options
    got to be Glasgow after i asked Ed at SBE ;)
  • Options
    Ernie VedderErnie Vedder Redlands, CA Posts: 2,226
    I would LOVE to see Pearl Jam in Germany .... ;)
    A54CDC74-AB63-4EC8-9B55-3658DDD136FC-13112-000005CA4B5AFE40_zps094ecfbc.jpg