Options

The Official New York Yankees Thread

Comments

• Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,598
    Wobbie said:
    no parade for you guys. :nuh_uh:
    We shall see. Gotta admit, you enjoyed that game last night...

CC said on his podcast when they had severino and Sanchez on that the parade is gonna be so much fun.

Long ways to go.
  • Options
    Yanks gotta come back and win. That was the worst at bat I have seen in a decade 
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,317
    How do you not bunt at 2 down the middle but attempt to bunt at a pitch higher than you?
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88 said:
    How do you not bunt at 2 down the middle but attempt to bunt at a pitch higher than you?
    With 2 strikes 
  • Options
    Ugh this is less than ideal 
  • Options
    Stanton!!!! Booooooo
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    First 3 game losing streak this year. Pretty wild 
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    And Sanchez is hurt. 
  • Options
    And Sanchez is hurt. 
    Yeah...sucks, but maybe a couple weeks to clear his head will help.
  • Options
    Sanchez out 3-4 weeks
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,452
    “cowboy” joe west can go suck a dick.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    cliffy - if you get home in time, your favorite backup catcher is talking a blue streak on ESPN baseball. flemming and kurkjian can barely get a word in.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Wobbie said:
    cliffy - if you get home in time, your favorite backup catcher is talking a blue streak on ESPN baseball. flemming and kurkjian can barely get a word in.
    There is no one in sports more annoying than a back up catcher.  Especially that guy
  • Options
    Good win.  Good pitching match up tonight. Let's go Yanks
  • Options
    Anyone still keep in touch with that DS dude? If so, pass this along

http://riveraveblues.com/2018/06/yankees-reliance-home-runs-173531/

• Options
    Holy shit this weekend is gonna be big 
  • Options
    Throw away game lineup...
  • Options
    still a solid lineup
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88 said:
    still a solid lineup
    For sure. No excuse getting shut out. No judge and Neil walker and the minor league catcher makes for a weak bottom 3rd or so. 
  • Options
    Think walker may not be on this team by the time the Boston series starts...
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    edited June 2018
    Bunch of Yankee fans sitting all around me and 7/10 of them were sloppy drunk.  One douchelord stood up and almost jizzed on himself when Gardner made that nice catch against the wall.  You would have thought it clinched the WS.
    Philly fans get a bad rap - Yankee fans are runaway winners for most obnoxious fans

The two dudes to my left were cool.  They drained about ten beers each and were driving two hours back up into North Jersey.  Good going, guys.  

I was hoping Judge would pinch hit for Walker with the two men on, two outs in the ninth.  Wanted that moment!
    Post edited by F Me In The Brain on
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Bunch of Yankee fans sitting all around me and 7/10 of them were sloppy drunk.  One douchelord stood up and almost jizzed on himself when Gardner made that nice catch against the wall.  You would have thought it clinched the WS.
    Philly fans get a bad rap - Yankee fans are runaway winners for most obnoxious fans

The two dudes to my left were cool.  They drained about ten beers each and were driving two hours back up into North Jersey.  Good going, guys.  

I was hoping Judge would pinch hit for Walker with the two men on, two outs in the ninth.  Wanted that moment!
    lol we’re riding high, brother. No bueno on the driving though 

no one gets drunker than philly fans. They just don’t show up anymore 
    Post edited by Cliffy6745 on
  • Options

like $100 apiece in beer, huh?

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    Wobbie said:

like $100 apiece in beer, huh?
    Yeah, $9 each for the beers and they made it that way so that you tip the change. 
  • Options

Funny - I was drinking water, as I drove my nephew there/back, and they had vendors 1 to 2 times per inning come by our seats hocking beer.  About every 2-3 innings one of them would have water in their case as well.
    I have never been to a stadium that makes beer accessible like CBP.  I like it when I am drinking but I think for those idiots who drive this is not a great idea. 
  • Options

Funny - I was drinking water, as I drove my nephew there/back, and they had vendors 1 to 2 times per inning come by our seats hocking beer.  About every 2-3 innings one of them would have water in their case as well.
    I have never been to a stadium that makes beer accessible like CBP.  I like it when I am drinking but I think for those idiots who drive this is not a great idea. 
    Hmm, never thought about it.  They do have those brewerytown stands behind pretty much every section too.  Monday I had 1 beer and my wife drove us home with the baby.  Tuesday I got after it just a little bit.  3 or 4 during the game, 1 before, I think.  Enough to feel good, but not enough to be acting a fool.  I had a good time cheering for the Yanks though.
  • Options

Hmm, never thought about it.  They do have those brewerytown stands behind pretty much every section too.  Monday I had 1 beer and my wife drove us home with the baby.  Tuesday I got after it just a little bit.  3 or 4 during the game, 1 before, I think.  Enough to feel good, but not enough to be acting a fool.  I had a good time cheering for the Yanks though.
    Went one time with my brother when he was visiting and we took the train in...were going out in the city after.  I bet we drank 8-9 beers in our seats that first game and didn't leave other than going to hit the head.  He was laughing about it.  (And he is a Yankee fan, curse him)
    I have been to probably 20 of the current stadiums and Philly appears to be the most beer-accessible out of those, imo. 

• Options
    Boston is absolutely mashing.  Tough weekend here.
  • Options
    Quite the series this weekend.