Options

Pearl Jam 45 Record Album Purse Tote Handbag

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,746
edited October 2009 in The Porch
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?re ... d=32914029

il430xn97107978.jpg

Pearl Jam
Wish List

"A true rock classic! This 45 Cover is from a Pearl Jam single Wish List. I took the cover and lined it with thick poster board and then laminated it with 5 ml lamination for strength. The bottom is double layered for durability.The sides are sewn vinyl. I made the handles with washers I painted and then wove with hemp. It measures 7x7x5.5 in. Makes a great club bag, lunch bag, CD carrier, conversation piece. A collectible for sure! New and made my me with pride and care. Makes a great gift for Pearl Jam fan."

:!: :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    UmbertotambaUmbertotamba Posts: 1,378
    Thats pretty cool!
    Springfield MA 94, Hartford CT 96
  • Options
    So that is what you bought me for Christmas Demetrios! :)
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • Options
    UmbertotambaUmbertotamba Posts: 1,378
    That would be a good present idea for one of the 90% women in the secret santa!!!
    Springfield MA 94, Hartford CT 96
  • Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,564
    I don't like that. That may be because I fucking hate Wishlist! :twisted:
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam
  • Options
    funnygirlfunnygirl Posts: 529
    Love that! Very Creative! ;)
  • Options
    So that is what you bought me for Christmas Demetrios! :)

will see!
  • Options
    funnygirl wrote:
    Love that! Very Creative! ;)

what is also creative is how did you get your profile avatar & info on the bottom of the message. shouldn't it be on the right hand side? :shock:
  • Options
    I used to make these! Apparently someone patented the design, though, and pulled my ebay listings. Wonder if it was this seller or if they're also "unauthorized"...
    I'll wait for an angel, but won't hold my breath
  • Options
    DrewRWxDrewRWx Posts: 71
    Normally, I'd compare this to eating shark fin soup, or wearing typewriter keys, but I think my Mom will like it! :)
  • Options
    I used to make these! Apparently someone patented the design, though, and pulled my ebay listings. Wonder if it was this seller or if they're also "unauthorized"...

if you search pearl jam over @ etsy.com, there are tons & tons of pearl jam goods. offical stuff turned into various art & wear. it's pretty cool. but i doubt they are all authorized to sell it online.
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

if you search pearl jam over @ etsy.com, there are tons & tons of pearl jam goods. offical stuff turned into various art & wear. it's pretty cool. but i doubt they are all authorized to sell it online.
    For sure. I just meant someone actually patented "record purses" themselves.
    I'll wait for an angel, but won't hold my breath
  • Options
    yes indeed! :D
    That would be a good present idea for one of the 90% women in the secret santa!!!
  • Options
    ooh, me likey a lot!!

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?li ... c&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title