• Options
    "good evening campers"?
    I miss you hippiemom.
  • Options
    EvergreenEvergreen Posts: 492
    Flagg wrote:
    At the Black Crowes show. Will order when I get home

Whoo hoo!!!!!

Hope you have fun...they played 90 minutes in Austin and basically phoned it in. This long time fan weeps for the past Crowes-wise.

I got the boot, and sound quality is GREAT!
  • Options
    Flagg wrote:

Whoo hoo!!!!!

Hope you have fun...they played 90 minutes in Austin and basically phoned it in. This long time fan weeps for the past Crowes-wise.

really? i was tempted to go, but i was skint. havent seen them since 2005ish
    I miss you hippiemom.
  • Options
    EvergreenEvergreen Posts: 492
    Flagg wrote:

Whoo hoo!!!!!

really? i was tempted to go, but i was skint. havent seen them since 2005ish

Yeah...I wish they were playing like they did in '05. I don't like the new album much, though, so that doesn't help. They are pretty much doping festival set lists nowadays. No more 2 sets, no more blowing your socks off rock. :cry:
  • Options
    Is Mountain Song on it???
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385

Perfect. Stubbs rocks and is my favorite ATX venue by far. Forecasting, I'll be in my typical spot - to the right of the stage near the bar and tree and before the stairs. See you there

sounds good to me, man! we'll be in Austin all weekend---we have a walk team for the ALS walk that Sunday @ Dell Diamond in RR. this is an awesome way to kick off the weekend!!! i'm really looking forward to this show!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Is Mountain Song on it???

yes. si. oui. vale.
    I miss you hippiemom.