Options

Selling Non 10 Club Tix For 10/28 Below Face

ottonypottonyp Posts: 226
edited October 2009 in Given To Fly (live)
I have a pair of tix for 10/28 that are together in section 419 row 4 that i am selling below face value!! If interested....email me at: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:ottonyp@aol.com">ottonyp@aol.com</a><!-- e --> .
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Bump!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    I'm not able to make this show and I'm willing to sell the tix for a loss just so there is not a pair of empty seats!! I would definitely hate to see that happen!! Last year I scored a FREE pair of tix from someone on here to see Eddie in Montreal and the next thing you know my daughter and I end up backstage and later on stage with Eddie...so anything can happen! So hopefully someone will enjoy these seats at a great price!! I won't be into Philly until 10/30...but who knows...if the person who ends up purchasing these tix will still be in town then, perhaps we can meet up for a drink or two!! If you are interested in this pair of tix please email me ASAP @: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:ottonyp@aol.com">ottonyp@aol.com</a><!-- e --> .
  • Options
    Have had many inquiries...but no taker as of yet! I am only asking $125.00 for the pair...over $60.00 off of face value!! Someone will want to take these seats at that price!!!
  • Options
    Down to $100.00 for the pair...can't beat that deal!!!