Options

Pre-sale Posters...Anyone get theirs yet???

Red MosqitoRed Mosqito Posts: 1,229
edited October 2009 in The Porch
You know, after being all caught up in the release of Backspacer and my upcoming show on Oct. 9th I completely forgot about my Outside Lands festival poster that I purchased during the pre-sale. If I remember correctly they said shipping of these posters would begin 2 weeks after the date of the show. Has anyone who ordered the pre-sale poster for the SF Outside Lands Festival show actually received their poster as of yet? It's been over 30 days now and I have yet to hear anything from 10c about them being delivered.

RM
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    SM169849SM169849 Thunder Bay Ontario Canada Posts: 93
    I still haven't received my Chicago posters yet????? :?
    * Xcel Energy Center - Jun 16, 2003
    * Xcel Energy Center - Jun 26, 2006
    * Fort William Garden - Sep 09, 2005
    * United Center - Aug 23, 2009
    * United Center - Aug 24, 2009
  • Options
    You know, after being all caught up in the release of Backspacer and my upcoming show on Oct. 9th I completely forgot about my Outside Lands festival poster that I purchased during the pre-sale. If I remember correctly they said shipping of these posters would begin 2 weeks after the date of the show. Has anyone who ordered the pre-sale poster for the SF Outside Lands Festival show actually received their poster as of yet? It's been over 30 days now and I have yet to hear anything from 10c about them being delivered.

RM

I got an e-mail form Ten Club on 09/11,

"Hey There,
    Due to the release of Backspacer, delivery of your SF Outlands Poster order will be slightly delayed, Sorry. We hope to have them shipped out during the next week or so.
    Santos L. Halper"
  • Options
    I just got my SF Outlands Poster today in the Tacoma area. Its on its way! :D
    There's alot to be said for Nowhere
  • Options
    Red MosqitoRed Mosqito Posts: 1,229
    Thanks for the replies. Looks like I should be expecting it within the next week...crosses fingers!!

RM