Options

Pearl Jam should tour with AIC

YouGotRONDO-dYouGotRONDO-d Posts: 42
edited October 2009 in The Porch
I don't know if this topic was already brought up so if it was delete as necessary. But They both came out with new albums within a little more than a week of each other...so why not? They did way back in 1991 or so, lets do it again.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    AIC doesn't exist anymore.............
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • Options
    ok AIC 2.0?
  • Options
    SM169849SM169849 Thunder Bay Ontario Canada Posts: 93
    I was thinking the same thing, i saw AIC last year and they were great!! How cool would that be....PS glad to see them back at it....
    * Xcel Energy Center - Jun 16, 2003
    * Xcel Energy Center - Jun 26, 2006
    * Fort William Garden - Sep 09, 2005
    * United Center - Aug 23, 2009
    * United Center - Aug 24, 2009
  • Options
    probably a bad idea IMO. i'm kinda indifferent to new AiC album (love the band though), not because of the singer, just because its basically a nostalgia album. it doesnt break any new ground at all. PJ isnt the early 90s anymore.

that would be one step away from adding STP and Candlebox and touring Six Flags theme parks like hair metal bands.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,149
    i dont know if this could happen,,and AIC are excist ,see them in Amsterdam ..was great and William is good
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Ya I'm not a big fan of the new album either, but I thought a co-tour would be cool. I don't see how that would be a one way ticket to doing cheesy six flags shows but to each his own.
  • Options
    GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    Alice in Chains new release is absolutely mindblowing.

Blows some of the other new releases right off the map. :oops:
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    Would be sick, AIC never really change their set and they dont play for that long either.
  • Options
    Back_PedalBack_Pedal Posts: 1,171
    just because its basically a nostalgia album. it doesnt break any new ground at all.
    I don't really agree. Sure, it's got the classic, sludgey AIC sound, but it's a lot more contemporary and a lot less bleak. They sound more modern now, and more mature on the new album.
    Thanks EPOTTSIII!
    "Vinyl or not, you will need to pay someone to take RA of your hands" - Smile05
    424, xxx
  • Options
    Eww
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009