L.A. Night 2 poster is smoking hottt

Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
edited October 2009 in The Porch
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• neither of these holds a candle to SLC poster.......and you know this............. :shock:
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • BALLBOYBALLBOY Australia Posts: 990
    Wow great posters but if you had young kids it may freak them out a bit. Makes my London poster look very ordinary. No ones does art like PJ. It would be great if they also did stickers of them.
    Eastern Creek 95,Syd 1 98,Bris 2 98, Syd 1&2 03, Reading Fest 06, Bris 1 06, London 09, Hyde Park 10, Gold Coast BDO 14
  • IamBETELIamBETEL Posts: 110
    i wouldn't have sex with those posters
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    neither of these holds a candle to SLC poster.......and you know this............. :shock:

we get it. you like the SLC poster. stop shitting on peoples fun of liking the poster to the shows THEY went to. :D

kidding. sorta. ;)
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • the wolf wrote:
    neither of these holds a candle to SLC poster.......and you know this............. :shock:

we get it. you like the SLC poster. stop shitting on peoples fun of liking the poster to the shows THEY went to. :D

kidding. sorta. ;)

Alright, alright.....I just haven't seen a poster this good in years.......... :)
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • PlanktonPlankton Posts: 692
    Why does the blue one say 'AMPiTHEATER'?
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    the wolf wrote:

kidding. sorta. ;)

ha ha .. I was going to post the same thing .... snoopy, we fully understand your excessive manlove for klausen's red mosquito. :D
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    the wolf wrote:

kidding. sorta. ;)

Alright, alright.....I just haven't seen a poster this good in years.......... :)

i know, it is fucking great. :lol:

if the LA 3 and SD poster is half as good as the SLC poster i will be a happy man.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • I need to put in my two cents. Although I haven't been impressed with Ames posters in the recent years, they are bringing it this tour. Vancouver's I thoguht was a little week, but all of the rest have been just tits. Love SLC as well, but I think Ames posters have been beautiful as well.
    So now I'm drivin the bus- Kramer
    You're batman!- George
    Yeah...yeah...I AM batman!!- Kramer
  • normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    Ten Club Presents Live Painting of tonight’s poster by Maxx242

Ten Club Presents Maxx242 doing an exclusive 1 of a kind painting for tonight's event on the concourse at the Universal Amphitheater. Start time when the doors open till he finishes the painting.

IMG_3336.jpg
  • HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,139
    jambayleaf wrote:
    I need to put in my two cents. Although I haven't been impressed with Ames posters in the recent years, they are bringing it this tour. Vancouver's I thoguht was a little week, but all of the rest have been just tits. Love SLC as well, but I think Ames posters have been beautiful as well.

Ames didn't do the Vancouver poster ....as far as I know no one has taken responsibilty for it yet.
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • morgie2morgie2 Posts: 1,065
    both are sweet.
    Boston II 94 Boston II 06 Mansfield I 08 Mansfield II 08 Seattle I 09 Seattle II 09
    Hartford 10 Boston 10 Wrigley 13 Worcester I 13 Worcester II 13 Hartford 13
    NYC I 16 NYC II 16 Fenway I 16 Fenway II 16  Fenway 1 18  Fenway II 18
    E.V. Boston II 08 E.V. Albany II 09 E.V. Providence 11, E.V. Boston 11
    Troubled Souls Unite