My Band - Beware of Safety

GardenpartyGardenparty Posts: 1,908
Hey all,

My band Beware of Safety is heading east for a bunch of shows in October. If you're into the music at all come out and say hi/have a beer!

http://www.myspace.com/bewareofsafety
http://www.bewareofsafety.com

Oct 22 2009 8:00P
The M Room (w/ Monolith and The American Dollar) Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Oct 23 2009 8:00P
The Blue Nile (w/Gifts From Enola and If These Trees Could Talk) Harrisonburg, Virginia
Oct 24 2009 8:00P
Most Wanted Fine Art Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Oct 25 2009 8:00P
Ronny’s (w/Giants) Chicago, Illinois
Oct 26 2009 8:00P
The Southgate House (w/ Beneath Oblivion) Newport, Kentucky
Oct 27 2009 8:00P
Annabell’s (w/If These Trees Could Talk) Akron, Ohio
Oct 28 2009 8:00P
The Space (w/ Seafire, Breakthrough Frequencies) Hamden, Connecticut
Oct 29 2009 8:00P
The Middle East Upstairs (w/Caspian) Cambridge, Massachusetts
Oct 30 2009 8:00P
The Glass Door (w/Caspian, The American Dollar, Hadoken, and The Spirit Gone) Brooklyn, New York
Oct 31 2009 8:00P
AS220 (w/Caspian, Hadoken, and A Troop of Echoes) Providence, Rhode Island
Nov 7 2009 8:00P
The Bootleg Theater (.dogs. Tour Homecoming Show w/Pride of Kenya) Los Angeles, California
“I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version.”
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• GardenpartyGardenparty Posts: 1,908
    About to release our new album. Check out the promo video if you get a chance. This will be our third album. Let me know what you think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qea-rxyElVQ
    “I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version.”
  • About to release our new album. Check out the promo video if you get a chance. This will be our third album. Let me know what you think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qea-rxyElVQ

Dude you guys are awesome.. Been a fan ever since my buddy turned me onto Mylene Sheath Record company. Gifts From Enola, If These Trees Could Talk, Junis, Caspian, Constants. All of them amazing bands.. I hope I get a chance to see ya on tour but PJ20 Festival has taken up all my money so we shall see. If not you guys rock it man.. Peace.
    Thanks dude! yeah the Mylene Sheath has been so great to us over the years. All the bands you mentioned are actually good friends as well, so it's a pretty cool crew

We're doing a West Coast run in August but nothing east coast for a little bit. I'm sadly missing PJ20 for a wedding but I'll be heading up to Vancouver for that show.

thanks again for checking it out!
  • *** PLAY THE SOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ***
    8-)8-):mrgreen:8-)8-)
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • That sucks you aren't gonna be at PJ20, hope you didn't get tix already man.. Oh checked out the video you posted for your guys's new album.. WOW I can't wait. It blew me away.. I hope the stuff that you guys were playing are all on the album. It's soo good!!! Keep it up man..
    Hey guys,

pre orders just started on our album last night.
    unfortunantly the white vinyl are all gone but you can still grab the cd or a brown 2X lp

www.mylenesheath.com

you can also stream some new music on our bandcamp
    www.bewareofsafety.bandcamp.com

okay, no more self promo :)
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    that sounded awesome, man...wow! not usually the kind of music that i listen to, to be honest...but i will be ordering your record. congrats & well done!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 wrote:
    that sounded awesome, man...wow! not usually the kind of music that i listen to, to be honest...but i will be ordering your record. congrats & well done!!!

thanks bud!

you guys playing PJ20 or what?
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    mfc2006 wrote:

thanks bud!

you guys playing PJ20 or what?

no idea...i know that we're playing at the Wishlist pre-party on Friday, though...and we're really looking forward to it! there are some persistent folks that are petitioning & calling to get us on the lineup....and it's hard to comprehend, to be honest. we'll see what happens! :shock:

seriously...great tunes, man. what do you play in the band? love the atmospheric tones in that song in the video. damn!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    i play guitar. green shirt in that video link i posted earlier
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    Fucking cool guys. Wow!!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Today is the day man!! Can't wait to get the album!!! The video is such a teaser!!! Goodluck with your up coming tour!!!
    Today is the day indeed! haha :)
    excited to finally get this out. you can stream it at our bandcamp if you like.
    www.bewareofsafety.bandcamp.com

pretty good reviews so far:

http://consequenceofsound.net/2011/07/a ... avesscars/

http://www.rockfreaks.net/albums/4039

thanks for listening gents!
    super stoked to get on the road next month
    our vinyl has arrived! pretty happy with it :D

1.jpg
    Hey gang, we just put another one out last week. Have a listen if you get a chance

http://bewareofsafety.bandcamp.com/