Options

Seat at the Gibson Amphitheater in LA Oct 1st

INVDDRLUSTINVDDRLUST Posts: 80
edited October 2009 in The Porch
I have two tickets for tomorrow nights show but my son started a new job and cannot accompany me.
If there is anyone who will be there and would like to have a free seat where my son was going to sit, email me at:
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:oxxy_moron@yahoo.com">oxxy_moron@yahoo.com</a><!-- e --> and let me know you are interested. We can arrange to meet on the way in the theater!
I will check my email this evening and once in the morning. Be sure to leave a telephone number so I can call you.
I hope this extra ticket gets one more fan in the door!
R
"Justice cannot be for one side alone but must be for both" Eleanor Roosevelt
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    "free" as in open/available?

or "free" as in $0?
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • Options
    Meaning open available and I would never jeopardize my tenc standing by selling a ticket!
    SO, I dont know where my seats are yet, not until I get there but I got them thru the club so Im thinking they will be excellent. When I saw Eddie Vedder on his April Fools tour, I sat right up front, and I KNOW he looked in my general direction!! lol!
    Yes, I have a seat next to mine that no one is going to be sitting in, so why not share it?
  • Options
    Wow. That was easy!
    Ticket is now gone!
    Wow!
    I look forward to meeting you for some great music!
    INVDDRLUST
  • Options
    samsonitesamsonite Posts: 209
    THANKS AGAIN FOR THE TICKET!

i've saw 2 shows on the binaural tour, 6 on the riot act tour and 6 on the avocado tour, then when tickets went on sale for this tour i didn't have the cash, thank you recession! until i saw this postand sent an email on the off chance that the ticket was still available and when i got a call 15 minutes later i couldn't believe it!

then, on my way to the show, my brakes went out and i had to turn around. i messaged a friend to tell him i wouldn't be there so he turned around and came to get me! so thank you for the ticket, thank you ty for the ride and audria for riding cramped so i could go!

God must be a pearl jam fan too cause He opened a lot of doors to get me there last night!

THANKS AGAIN!
    grace and peace