Options

was surprised to find the Backspacer vinyl at Target......

googoo Posts: 226
edited October 2009 in The Porch
I had read that the vinyl would be available at various Target locations, but with the way my luck goes I was pretty sure it wouldn't be at the one right next to my place, but sure enough it was... so I picked up a sealed copy. they had bins with unsealed and sealed copies. kinda cool. but you know what I really like about it? it's that the music is back to being on 1 RECORD. I hate that double-LP crap. I think the last time they released a single-LP album was Yield. anyway, the only PJ album I don't have on vinyl still remains to be Binaural.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    The Target by me had about 10 left on Sunday when I picked up my copy...
  • Options
    camaroscamaros Posts: 1,003
    i bought mine at target the day after release i think... i STILL havn't gotten my 10C one.
    i like sound...
  • Options
    Got my copy of the Vinyl at Target as well. Bad news is my crappy crosley record player plays it a little too slowly, and it sounds like it's lagging, so I'll have to buy a new record player...good thing Christmas is not too far away:)
    I'm a SPACERBACKER! WHO'S WITH ME????

Sometimes you'll see a strange spot in the sky, a human being that was given to fly

I know it's already been sung...can't be said enough. Love is all you need, all you need is love.
  • Options
    my TARGET still has 4 t-shirts.................. :oops: :?:
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • Options
    OttOtt Posts: 403
    The best part of purchasing Backspacer at Target for me was the utter consternation on the face of the checkout girl. "Umm. What is this? A record? What's that?" And then she proceeds to convey her amazement at the shrinking size of memory devices. "They got tiny CD's that can hold way more than that big ole thing."

Thanks lady. I'll look into it.
    'Give me some music; music, moody food/ of us that trade in love'
    -Shakespeare
  • Options
    -decodified--decodified- mobile device Posts: 2,686
    camaros wrote:
    i bought mine at target the day after release i think... i STILL havn't gotten my 10C one.

can you tell me if there is any difference between target vinyl and 10c vinyl???? (if you got your 10c already)
    thanks!!!
    Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif
  • Options
    boy that makes me feel old. I have a necklace that is a 45 record adaptor and I get one of two reactions when I wear it, either people think it is very cool or they have no idea what it is.
    Ott wrote:
    The best part of purchasing Backspacer at Target for me was the utter consternation on the face of the checkout girl. "Umm. What is this? A record? What's that?" And then she proceeds to convey her amazement at the shrinking size of memory devices. "They got tiny CD's that can hold way more than that big ole thing."

Thanks lady. I'll look into it.
  • Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,413
    my target has shirts and plenty of vinyl...like a whole cardboard bin full...lol...not a big seller there.
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.