Official Seattle Shirt Thread; Have/Need/Trade/Sell

Little ItalyLittle Italy Rochester, NY Posts: 404
edited September 2009 in The Porch
So by now I'm sure that everyone who was shut out of getting either a Seahawks or Sonics shirt from the Seattle shows is hoping to get their hands on one and scratching their heads while trying to figure out a way to do so. I am starting this thread in hopes of helping everyone get the shirt(s) they missed out on.
Ebay obviously isn't the way to go due to the abundance of jobless gluttons who need to pay the rent and bought up all of the shirts hoping to take advantage of the fans who were deprived a fair chance at getting one for themselves. It's just not right.
Anyone who is looking to (in all fairness) trade or sell your extra shirts, please add to this thread so that everyone has a chance at getting what they hoped for. I was shut out both nights in Seattle, and am hoping to purchase or trade for the shirts. I have an extra Portland (Trailblazers) shirt if anyone is interested in trading.....

I mean c'mon $300 for a t-shirt? You guys out there should really be ashamed at your greed!
"he who forgets-will be destined to remember"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Hi,

I am a UK 10C member looking for Sonics in large.

All I have to trade are UK / European shirts or happy to purchase and pay appropriate postage.

Also would look for anyone who would happy to buy me a shirt from one of the LA shows - again large.

Any help apprecaited
  • I have a black XXL grim reaper shirt from the east coast tour 2 years ago. Brand new, never been worn. I would love to trade it for one of the west coast tour shirts.
  • DM76DM76 Posts: 54
    happy to trade with anyone in america- a large tshirt (seattle,la,portland) for a tshirt of their choice in australia (adelaide or Melbourne)

Pls pm for me for details. We can work out the details.

Cheers
    :)
    1995 ~ Canberra NATEX 1998 ~ Thebarton Oval Adelaide 2003 ~ Adelaide 1 & 2 (Ent Centre) 2006 ~ Adelaide 1 & 2 (Ent Centre) 2009 ~ Adelaide (Adelaide Oval) 2009 ~ Melbourne (Etihad Stadiuml) 2011 ~ Eddie Vedder 1& 2 ( Thebarton Theatre) 2014~ Gold Coast ( Big Day Out) 2014~ Melbourne ( Big Day Out) 2014~ Adelaide ( Big Day Out)
  • I am searching for a Seahawks in xxl.