Options

acl studio taping 10/3

VenosVenos Posts: 5
edited September 2009 in The Porch
Austin City Limits studio taping 10/3 @ 8pm...just heard no tickets given to general public like normal--HOW DO YOU GET INTO THIS SHOW???????? :?:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Donate $2500 to the organization
    A child's rhyme stuck in my head...
    It said "Life is nothing but a dream."
    I've spent so many years in question
    To find I'd known this all along.
  • Options
    agree but its probably too late....scalpers are selling them for 500. i read another post that PJ gave all the tickets to the warrior thing? at least that explains why no tickets released.
  • Options
    ShawshankShawshank Posts: 1,018
    You can't even donate to the station now, because they have too many donors for the seating that's available. Someone I know that works there told me the band reserved about 150 seats. The place only holds like 300. I definitely wouldn't buy anything from a scalper for this show.
  • Options
    i would not buy from a scalper but somehow they managed to get tickets...there was another post that said pj gave all free tickets to wounded warriers....i saw the post after i posted this....i could not figure out why tickets were not available to the public....i am from austin so i know the drill.....its honorable what they did but it breaks my heart not to see the taping.
  • Options
    you can get in,,, kinda in,,,, there doing a simulcast tix giveway it is at noon on friday oct 2nd at the klru studio on U.T. campus an fyi is was 5000 to donate for season tix anyways the place where the simulcast will be watched is like 0.3 miles from the studio anyways finally pearl jam back in austin
    http://austincitylimits.org/blog
  • Options
    ShawshankShawshank Posts: 1,018
    I would almost best any amount of money those tickets the scalpers are selling, wouldn't get you into the taping. Tickets to this deal are soooo limited, even the heavy donors are severely restricted on getting them.
  • Options
    this is right DONT BUY ANY TIXS OFF THE STREET I Ah SURE YOU there FAKE UNLESS THEY CAN PROOVE THEy ARE SEASON TIX HOLDER SERIOUSLY ( becuase most of the tix to the tapings are just printed up.....as i stated in previous post i live in austin been to tapings before, just go the safe route an get tixs to the simulcast because the studio only holds 320,