• Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,487
    What man is at ease in his Inn?
    Get out.
    Wide is the world and cold.
    Get out.
    Thou hast become an in-itiate.
    Get out.
    But thou canst not get out by the way thou camest in. The Way out is THE WAY.
    Get out.
    For OUT is Love and Wisdom and Power.
    Get OUT.
    If thou hast T already, first get UT.
    Then get O.
    And so at last get OUT.
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Cannot wait until autumn weather kicks in.  Flannel PJ's and comfort food!

Our dawns and sunsets are beginning to get that pretty tinge.  I just love it.
  • Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    edited September 2017
    hedonist said:
    Cannot wait until autumn weather kicks in.  Flannel PJ's and comfort food!

Our dawns and sunsets are beginning to get that pretty tinge.  I just love it.

Well here in Perth we only have two Seasons...well actually three...Hot...Warm...and a few weeks of Cold Weather lol

Post edited by i_lov_it on
  • Options
    hauntingfamiliarhauntingfamiliar Wilmington, NC Posts: 10,217
    Seems like it would be a ton of fun to sing along to some Jack Johnson songs...wish I knew some lyrics
  • Options
    ^ I'm doing it dammit. Just put the lyrics and music on to Flake and having my own little singalong ... feels right
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,822
    Seems like it would be a ton of fun to sing along to some Jack Johnson songs...wish I knew some lyrics
    So when I typed "Jack" into Google the first choice that came up was Jack Johnson. Can that really be true, out of all the Jack options out there? Maybe he's trending.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    ^ Hmmm...Maybe he has a new album? No clue. He has definitely been "trending" in my head for about about month now. He's one of those musicians that I've started feeling "claustrophobic" about lately........

That's a horrible way to describe this feeling. Musically speaking, I feel like I haven't had enough time to listen to all of the bands/acts I've wanted to over the years. He's one of them. I'm sure there is some snarky word out there right now to describe my exact feeling.. and please don't say fomo.
  • Options
    ShynerShyner Posts: 1,226
    I can't explain i keep deleting
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,383
    Shyner said:
    I can't explain i keep deleting
    https://youtu.be/h3h--K5928M
  • Options
    ShynerShyner Posts: 1,226
    Right now i love god
    I'm thankful for god
    I will destroy myself
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,487
    Congrats to Slovenia, for being first time Europe winners..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,223
    ^ I'm doing it dammit. Just put the lyrics and music on to Flake and having my own little singalong ... feels right
    That's the way M! :smile:  Jack is a brilliant artist and a great human being! You can watch tons of videos related to environmental causes he has supported over the years (including the Kokua festival). :wink: Definitely in my top-10 artists list!
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    oftenreading said: So when I typed "Jack" into Google the first choice that came up was Jack Johnson. Can that really be true, out of all the Jack options out there? Maybe he's trending.
    He's not "trending". Jack has been around for almost two decades now. Yes he just released a new album! Check it out, you won't regret it. I have been posting YouTube videos of his new songs all around the forum the last couple days. :tongue: In my humble opinion, Jack has redefined the surf rock as well as the whole Hawaiian music. He's one of a kind! Great surfer too! Plus, he's only 42!

P.S: There are two Jack Johnsons (a musician and a boxer).
    Post edited by Pap on
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    Pap said:
    That's the way M! :smile:  Jack is a brilliant artist and a great human being! You can watch tons of videos related to environmental causes he has supported over the years (including the Kokua festival). :wink: Definitely in my top-10 artists list!

Pap said:
    I've definitely been on a Jack Johnson kick lately and enjoying the play 5 setlists. Trying to make up for lost time. Such feel good music :)
  • Options
    RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    Trying to keep my cool so I don't throttle my 7th grader for his grades. Breathe...just breathe. 
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Trying to keep my cool so I don't throttle my 7th grader for his grades. Breathe...just breathe. 
    Grades, schmades.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    I think its a miracle to be in a 20 + year relationship and not kill that other person.....seriously! 
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    SmallestOceansSmallestOceans Posts: 13,542
    edited September 2017
    Sprunkn7 said:
    I think its a miracle to be in a 20 + year relationship and not kill that other person.....seriously! 
    Only because the older you get the harder it becomes to physically pull off lol.

Post edited by SmallestOceans on
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• Options
    My left leg appears to be slightly longer than my right.

Or my right is slightly shorter than my left.

Either way, :angry:
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,250
    An interview for a new position tomorrow.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    hedonist said:
    My left leg appears to be slightly longer than my right.

Or my right is slightly shorter than my left.

Either way, :angry:
    Quit playing with yourself. 
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Can't stop, addicted to the shindig =)
  • Options
    Be like wind. Easy, untouchable, unattached, the breath of God. We take what the Earth has gifted us.
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• Options
    RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    Sprunkn7 said:
    Only because the older you get the harder it becomes to physically pull off lol.

:rofl:

Side note: I would say I need that shirt but if it ever comes to that, I prefer the element of surprise. ;)
  • Options
    Be like wind. Easy, untouchable, unattached, the breath of God. We take what the Earth has gifted us.
    I'm easy like Sunday morning.

But to be untouchable or unattached?  I can't - it seems to defy life, what we must feel to live it.

What we (or I, really) must feel.
  • Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bo9NCNYsmIg
  • Options
    markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,104
    Ms. Haiku said:
    An interview for a new position tomorrow.
    Good luck!!!
  • Options
    People, especially coworkers, are annoying me greatly today...and I've only been at work for 45 minutes. Gonna be a loooong day. :angry:
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,250
    People, especially coworkers, are annoying me greatly today...and I've only been at work for 45 minutes. Gonna be a loooong day. :angry:
    Time for an iced americano!
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    Ms. Haiku said:
    Time for an iced americano!
    Regular coffee did ok. Hitting the gym later will be even better!