what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,245
    There's been a lot of bad news, but the news out of Oregon with the fatal stabbing of good Samaritans has put me over the edge. I'm really sad. That is so awful!

I'm going to see my twin this weekend so that would help me feel less sad.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • RogueStonerRogueStoner Sunny AZ Posts: 1,716
    I purchased  Alexa and all the gadgets so I can trick my family into thinking the house is haunted, can even give commands from my cell when I'm not home, yep, I'm a mean momma!! Hahaha
    :lol:  

Having a baby girl this October! 
    Congratulations! So very happy for you! :)
  • 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,414
    Having a baby girl this October! 
    Congrats!!
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    hedonist said:
    A repeat, but who cares?

For my beautiful friend - I love you :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm2zdnuiRoQ
    The feeling is mutual. :kiss:
    ELITIST FUK
  • LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    edited May 2017
    Too many shitheads on FB, I'm deactivating!
    Post edited by Loulou on
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • erocshiftyerocshifty Posts: 1,170
    Loulou said:
    I did that a few years ago. I may have to get rid of Twitter next. Reading comments since the 18th has disgusted me on an entirely new level. Lots of people act entitled and don't have a modicum of respect for anyone. The level of exploitation from some websites and some "fans" sickens me as well. 
    "It's best to live in grace before you're forced to." EV- 10/09/2014 
  • LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    Loulou said:
    I did that a few years ago. I may have to get rid of Twitter next. Reading comments since the 18th has disgusted me on an entirely new level. Lots of people act entitled and don't have a modicum of respect for anyone. The level of exploitation from some websites and some "fans" sickens me as well. 
    Yup! Agree 100%. Keyboard warriors I'm afraid. Plus, there's something about being off the radar that appeals to me. I wasn't on there for years, now I know why.  ;)
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    I'm in Amsterdam it's really great a very nice city. I cant believe I will see Eddie Vedder tonight !!! :triumph: 
  • FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,905
    Annafalk said:
    I'm in Amsterdam it's really great a very nice city. I cant believe I will see Eddie Vedder tonight !!! :triumph: 
    Have fun.  Amsterdam is beautiful.  Enjoy the show tonight.
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
    Annafalk said:
    Have fun.  Amsterdam is beautiful.  Enjoy the show tonight.
    Thank you Fifthelement !!! :) 
  • SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    Annafalk said:
    Have a fantastic time, Anna! :rock_on:
    ELITIST FUK
    Annafalk said:
    Enjoy!!!!!!
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Aaaand...the quotes are messed up yet again.  Just wanted to send an "enjoy" message to Anna.  Hrrmph!
    edited May 2017
    Thank you so much everyone !!! Just came back to the hotel, the concert was absolutely amazing !!! I'm so happy and grateful that I had the chance to be apart of this. Eddie Vedder....when he sings...from the very first tone..it just hits me right and straight into the heart. Peace and ❤️
    Post edited by Annafalk on
  • FifthelementFifthelement Lotusland Posts: 6,905
    Annafalk said:
    Thank you so much everyone !!! Just came back to the hotel, the concert was absolutely amazing !!! I'm so happy and grateful that I had the chance to be apart of this. Eddie Vedder....when he sings...from the very first tone..it just hits me right and straight into the heart. Peace and ❤️
    Glad it was such an amazing experience.
    "What the CANUCK happened?!? - Esquimalt Barber Shop
    edited May 2017
    Annafalk said:
    Glad it was such an amazing experience.
    Thank you  :)
    Are you going tonight Anna??
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

23scidoo said:
    No, that was unfortunately not possible for me. How are your plans?
  • jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    This wonderful man epitomises so many of the differences between Ireland and America. I give you our Uachtarán and national treasure, Michael D :smile:

http://www.breakingnews.ie/discover/meanwhile-in-ireland-president-buys-entire-crowd-ice-creams-791926.html
    Annafalk said:
    23scidoo said:
    No, that was unfortunately not possible for me. How are your plans?
    I'm trying for Sicely..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

The usual. 
  • RideTheWave93RideTheWave93 UK Posts: 210
    Was supposed to see Kiss this week at Manchester but had to cancel and now just heard Rock am ring had a threat and had to put everything on standstill today is that true not sure? What a messed up day for fans you shouldn't expect stuff like this, you should be letting your hair down. What a heavy place the world is right now.
  • SmallestOceansSmallestOceans Posts: 13,542
    Was supposed to see Kiss this week at Manchester but had to cancel and now just heard Rock am ring had a threat and had to put everything on standstill today is that true not sure? What a messed up day for fans you shouldn't expect stuff like this, you should be letting your hair down. What a heavy place the world is right now.
    Damn. That's the worst. 
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

• oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    Damn. That's the worst. 

Rock am Ring back on track. There was a concern about some individuals backstage whose names didn't match the names on the back stage passes. An investigation didn't turn up any concrete threat so the show goes on.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/entertainment/germany-rock-festival-resumes-after-terror-threat-1.4144898

my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    Damn. That's the worst. 
    Tell me about it, best part of a whole festival day gone
    Damn. That's the worst. 

Rock am Ring back on track. There was a concern about some individuals backstage whose names didn't match the names on the back stage passes. An investigation didn't turn up any concrete threat so the show goes on.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/entertainment/germany-rock-festival-resumes-after-terror-threat-1.4144898

Thanks for clearing that up I wasn't so sure, glad it all patched itself and everyone can enjoy rest of the weekend.
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    Bald eagles. 
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821
    Bald eagles. 

And swallows?
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Bald eagles.