Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    After today putting Azithromycin in my childs eye twice a day for the next 6days is really going to suck.
    It hurts me forcing their eyelid open to insert a stinging cream especially when they scream "no daddy, eye all better"
  • Options
    AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    edited February 2017

After today putting Azithromycin in my childs eye twice a day for the next 6days is really going to suck.
    It hurts me forcing their eyelid open to insert a stinging cream especially when they scream "no daddy, eye all better"

I'm sorry to hear, you and your child are going through this. I hope it will heal well.
    Post edited by Annafalk on
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Sorry for your child's hurt, PJFan. I looked up the medicine - it's an antibiotic?

I hope s/he is doing better soon.
  • Options
    hedonist said:

Sorry for your child's hurt, PJFan. I looked up the medicine - it's an antibiotic?

I hope s/he is doing better soon.

Thanks Hedo,
    I just checked the box now and it says pdp-ERYTHROMYCIN.

• Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434

My guess is pink eye? Can you make a game of it?

Had to give those to my daughter a few days after she turned one. Not fun. A parental warning, if pink eye is the case, watch over the next few weeks. K's case settled into her ears giving her two raging ear infections a few weeks later.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    europe
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    Anyone ever been to Cornwall?
  • Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,250
    Phone interview in 3 hours. Wish me luck!
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    ^^ Good luck!
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    Ms. Haiku said:

Good luck!! I really hope you get this one and that it is a job you love! You have worked so hard at finding a job, you deserve a really great one! Best of luck Ms!
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    My wife
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,503

My wife

Something wrong??..hope not..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    23scidoo said:

My wife

Nope! All good : ) Really good, actually.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,503

23scidoo said:

My wife

Nope! All good : ) Really good, actually.
    Nice..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options

My wife

Well now I've got The Ox on my mind. What a beautiful and talented man.

• Options

Ms. Haiku said:

Good luck!! I really hope you get this one and that it is a job you love! You have worked so hard at finding a job, you deserve a really great one! Best of luck Ms!
    Thank you! I graduated from phone to in-person meeting for this job. PSYCH! Seeing them on Friday. Yay!
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    Ms. Haiku said:

Ms. Haiku said:

Thank you! I graduated from phone to in-person meeting for this job. PSYCH! Seeing them on Friday. Yay!
    Yay!! Praying for a great interview Friday!
  • Options
    markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,105
    My wife. Hope her leg and wrist are OK. She took a nasty fall at work yesterday.
  • Options
    ^^ Yikes. Sorry to hear that.
  • Options

My wife. Hope her leg and wrist are OK. She took a nasty fall at work yesterday.

I hope your wife feels better, markymark550.
  • Options
    jnimhaoileoinjnimhaoileoin Baile Átha Cliath Posts: 2,682
    Aaargh my skin is shit again, it had been so much better the last few months and now I'm back to not wanting to leave the house :frowning:
  • Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    How some people can be such a burden to the system.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options

Aaargh my skin is shit again, it had been so much better the last few months and now I'm back to not wanting to leave the house :frowning:

I'm sorry.

How some people can be such a burden to the system.

You weren't supposed to tell! :wink:
  • Options
    markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,105
    deadendp said:

^^ Yikes. Sorry to hear that.

Ms. Haiku said:

I hope your wife feels better, markymark550.
    Thanks. Well, we found out there were no bones broken, but the doctor thinks there might be ligament damage. They have to schedule an MRI later this week, probably Friday.
  • Options
    Sciatica sucks. Having dealt with pain on a pretty severe scale at times.. I
    Am not one to cry.. After work I tried to sit through church.. I
    Made it through the whole sermon, stood up to leave, and my butt gave out. Down I went, taking my friend Rose with me..and I jarred my hip. Then I got in my car and fought tears all the way home.. had to crawl up all the stairs. By the time I got to the front door I was sobbing; shivering in pain. My dad just gave me a morophine ( sp?) pill... so I am lying here, my butt throbbing, and tears rolling.. this is not the kind of pain one "toughs out".

Good night.
  • Options
    AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    edited February 2017

Made it through the whole sermon, stood up to leave, and my butt gave out. Down I went, taking my friend Rose with me..and I jarred my hip. Then I got in my car and fought tears all the way home.. had to crawl up all the stairs. By the time I got to the front door I was sobbing; shivering in pain. My dad just gave me a morophine ( sp?) pill... so I am lying here, my butt throbbing, and tears rolling.. this is not the kind of pain one "toughs out".

Good night.

I am so sorry to hear you are going through this. I hope you will get good medical threatment for this. Hugs to you!!!
    Post edited by Annafalk on
  • Options
    Tree, I'm among many who wish life would cut you a fucking break already.

Sorry you're so far. Still, sending love across the miles.
  • Options

Good night.

Whatever you do, don't try my cure. :wink:

I'm sorry.
  • Options

Good night.

Eek! I hope you feel better, whispering hands.
  • Options
    Thank you everyone. ( ps Amy, don't worry, I am not allowed by my Dr to use any method requiring someone to pick me up off my feet like that, because of the plate in my hip, as the plate sits just under the muscles along the pelvic floor).
    Much better today, still sore.. but at least I can walk. lol yesterday was a revelation.. until just recently, I had never had Sciatic pain ( though everyone else in my immediate family outside of my[strp]Mom has it). I am making an appt to get a referral to a back Dr. To get this taken care of.