what's on your mind, right now?

decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
edited January 2014 in All Encompassing Trip
me:
is it 2 pm, lunchtime, YET?!

(i like to eat lunch late in the day, but sweet bejeebus....get here already!)
Stay with me...
Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,362
    same as you...lunch. just can't decide where to go!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • JoerockJoerock Posts: 129
    tits
    2006 - Washington D.C.
    2010 - Bristow, VA
    2013 - Charlottesville, VA
  • LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,067
    you wouldn't want to know!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Joerock wrote:
    tits

hahaha
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,208
    i really wish i was home on my couch having a few beers and hooking up my playstation. work is lame.
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    i really wish i was home on my couch having a few beers and hooking up my playstation. work is lame.

agreed. madden 10 is calling my name. and yes, work is really lame.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Sam Adams Oktoberfest.

My woman.

Not necessarily in that order.
  • I'm trying to decide which mall to go to this afternoon. Kinda lame.
    I'm trying to decide which mall to go to this afternoon. Kinda lame.

Is this what happens when one leaves Chicago? I haven't been to a mall since I moved back to Ohio yet, but it's only a matter of time... ;)

Is this what happens when one leaves Chicago? I haven't been to a mall since I moved back to Ohio yet, but it's only a matter of time... ;)

Yes. Especially when they leave Chicago for New Jersey. What the hell else am I supposed to do? ;):lol:
    I'm trying to decide which mall to go to this afternoon. Kinda lame.

Yes. Especially when they leave Chicago for New Jersey. What the hell else am I supposed to do? ;):lol:

Exactly. I promise, I won't judge. I'll be in the same boat soon!
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    SLC show on Monday

The micro brew beers in my fridge...

damn I'm out of pot...
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • dcfaithful wrote:
    SLC show on Monday

damn I'm out of pot...

You can actually buy beer and/or pot in SLC????

:?
  • Sweet sweet nicotine mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

hahahaha.

and yes, work IS lame. crazy, crazy, crazy....and now lame, lame, lame. that bejeebus for the internet aor i would go utterly mad. how lame is that? :D

thankfully, had my lunch finally. it was more how much the day draggged than hunger, but still, i feel better. :) and mfc, i bring my lunch, so no decision process there, and almost done with my book! think i can polish it off on the train home. and conor - i have a similar, tho wee bit altered vision of: sofa, wine, DVD.
    8-)

also i am thinking, how fucking amazing is healing skin? seriously. hahahaha. i tore up both my ankles horribly last sunday - new shoes, evil things - like big, gaping holes of flesh gone missing, read and tender...ouch. not even a week is gone yet, daily applications of neosporin and judicious use of band-aids ;) and nearly all healed. amazing! :geek:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    dcfaithful wrote:
    SLC show on Monday

damn I'm out of pot...

You can actually buy beer and/or pot in SLC????

:?

LOL. Contrary to what may be the standard belief. SLC is normal people. The religious influence is something that you learn to ignore. Plus, with the newly revised, and less bogus liquor laws...drinking is a happy thing in Utah!

and yes...pot is widely available...just gotta know the right folk. but isn't that the story anywhere you go. ;) Plus it generally comes from California...which is never a bad thing.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Like D2D....lunch is foremost in my thoughts....a couple of grilled cheese sandwiches might hit the spot today.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • tybird wrote:
    Like D2D....lunch is foremost in my thoughts....a couple of grilled cheese sandwiches might hit the spot today.

food always does it, eh? :P

right now, i am thinking....lizard rocks. 8-)
    and i am now awaiting the work day to end! hahaha. new countdown....bring on 5:45 pm! :mrgreen:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

tybird wrote:

and i am now awaiting the work day to end! hahaha. new countdown....bring on 5:45 pm! :mrgreen:

Funny, I was just wondering if I could get away with cutting out early at 4:30 ;)
  • LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,067

No she doesn't!! ;)

i am thinking ........................................................... of Makers Mark TONITE!! (not totally different from any other night tho!)
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    edited September 2009
    tybird wrote:

Funny, I was just wondering if I could get away with cutting out early at 4:30 ;)

christ...seriously!
    wish i could!
    the skyline is taunting me, gorgeous blue sky!
    this week has been utterly lame work-wise....i want my weekend!

lizard wrote:
    i am thinking ........................................................... of Makers Mark TONITE!! (not totally different from any other night tho!)

maker's mark eh? you go girl! ;)
    i have been utterly disgusting this week....bottle of wine a day..... :oops: hahahaha. idk wtf is up with me, ha. and hell yes, one is most definitely being consumed tonight...cmon, it's friday, and we're getting pizza! almost sacreligious NOT to have wine in this instance. :mrgreen: next week i'll be better.

now i am thinking, i know i spelled sacreligious wrong, how the hell do you spell that? annoying!
    i am weirdly hyper today, yikes.
    and damn, fuck the eye doctor and my 7:20 am appointment tomorrow.....man that sucks and my eye is still itchy! :evil:
    Post edited by decides2dream on
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,244
    My hands hurt from typing so much.
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • DanimalDanimal Posts: 2,000
    400 Bud Lights.
    "I don't believe in PJ fans but I believe there is something, not too sure what." - Thoughts_Arrive

• same thing that's been on my mind for two months now, THE PHILLY PJ SHOWS

I CAN'T WAIT :D
  • a lot of things actually!

first and foremost though...going HOME! just a couple more hours, grrrr! office to myself this afternoon, and playing some youtube vids from the seattle shows as my background music as i work :)
    that beer on the couch is even better than i daydreamed it would be :)
  • It's 3:10. Do I sneak out of work at 4 and go surf or do the company man thing and ride it out to 5?
  • Well, the mall was pretty boring. Gonna have to put the kid to bed early and have a few drinks to salvage this evening. :D

• Exactly. I promise, I won't judge. I'll be in the same boat soon!

*sigh*

It's not so bad. At least that's what I tell myself all summer long. :roll: Of course, when winter hits, I'm pretty happy not to be waiting for the el in 10 degree weather! :)

Did you always plan to go back to Ohio, or did you just happen to find a job there?