BS Bonus and Vista

Renee33Renee33 Posts: 128
edited September 2009 in The Porch
Anyone else having problems getting to the bonus content with the Vista OS? I had no problem on my machine at work but can't seem to get past the screen with the L O A D I N G keys on the page - then everything locks. what the hell am I doing wrong? I have a new computer (less than 6 months old) and this is driving me crazy - knew I should have switched to macs. :geek:
Dancing in irreverence
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• This board is full of BS. 8-)
  • Synapses FlashingSynapses Flashing Ventura, CA Posts: 86
    Had a similar problem with mine too the first time I tried it, but I was also doing a few other things on the machine and wasn't sure what the ultimate problem was. I rebooted and it worked fine the second time. Wasn't much to it though. A bunch of links to their web page that you can access anyway without the CD. Kinda cool and different though. Unless there is something hidden in there that I don't know about. Anyone know of any buried treasure/easter eggs?
    11-7-95 San Diego Sports Arena (originally 6-7-95 in Del Mar)7-14-98 LA
    6-3-03 Irvine7-7-06 San Diego7-9/10-06 LA7-13-06 Santa Barbara7-16-06 San Francisco7-22/23-06 Gorge12-2-06 Honolulu4-10-08 Santa Barbara (Ed)4-13-08 LA (Ed)
  • Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    its about time for the windows 7 move .. u wont regret it ...
  • Renee33Renee33 Posts: 128
    figures - I have had several vista quirks. I 'll keep trying - no matter, still able to grab the wallpapers and concert downloads at work - just thinking I should be able to do it from my own damn computer.
    Dancing in irreverence
  • Yeah same thing here, popped the cd got the links to the website but thats it. Where are the two free concert downloads I keep hearing about? Any info would be cool 8-)
    Be Green and Free
  • I couldn't even get the bonus content to load on my Vista machine. Moved to my XP machine and it came right up. Vista blows!!!
  • i stayed far away vista, as i do with all new operating systems that bill gates thinks are so awesome

i specifically demanded the old standard xp and the dude who sold me the puter thought i wuz nuts and i kinda am but um yeah vista blows is what ive heard

gonna pop backspacer into the puter tonite and see wud up...i did get windows 10 though and im ok with that
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,138
    jokertt14 wrote:
    or just move yourself to mac and save all the hastle of windows
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    satansbed wrote:
    jokertt14 wrote:
    or just move yourself to mac and save all the hastle of windows

ding! ding!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,517
    Vista made me buy a Mac, now I won't go back..:)