Options

Please 10C Sell Sports themed Shirts!

Two ATwo A Posts: 51
edited September 2009 in The Porch
I was lucky enough to see Seattle 1 & 2, but I missed out on both the Seahawks and Sonics shirts. I refuse to pay over $100 on the bay. Why make them so limited and hard for fans to get. That only encourages a scalping type behavior. This is a great fan club and you have fixed the poster nightmare, now help us with the shirts. Thanks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I second this request. I missed out as well, and I especially want the one from the 21st as it was my bday.

This guy is insane.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/PEARL-JAM-Seattle-T ... 999.c0.m14
    Intelligence is the key and she was locked out

Let's Just Pop a Few Yards of Bubble Wrap and Call It a Day!

Don't Die Wondering

• Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    i third this request
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412
    Show up early............problem solved
  • Options
    DK23DK23 Posts: 32
    yes. Im a die-hard cubs, pearl jam, and ryne sandberg fan....... when I watched the last chicago 23(sandbergs number) cubs pearl jam shirt being sold as I was waiting in line.... a part of me died. I was born to own that shirt.
  • Options
    SolarWorldSolarWorld Posts: 1,902
    Wonder if we are going to get a Trailblazers shirt Saturday.
  • Options
    SolarWorld wrote:

that's what Im hoping for :)

(did you get my email?)
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    SolarWorldSolarWorld Posts: 1,902
    SolarWorld wrote:

(did you get my email?)

I did, ill be in touch later tonight :)
  • Options
    SolarWorld wrote:
    SolarWorld wrote:

(did you get my email?)

I did, ill be in touch later tonight :)

Cool :mrgreen:
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    Two A wrote:
    Please 10C Sell Sports themed Shirts! Thanks!
    +1
    DewieCox wrote:
    Unfortunately, there's more demand than supply for these tees. Many fans, regardless of when they turn up, are left without.
  • Options
    oona leftoona left Posts: 1,672
    DewieCox wrote:

Sorry, this simply isn't true.

Was at Chicago Night 2 when the doors opened. No Cubs shirts to be found anywhere.

Only 30 or 40 minutes later did I find out they were made available well after some of us had climbed, level by level, combing all the booths.

So! If the merch booths put ALL merch available out BEFORE the doors open, AND people show up early, THEN (maybe) problem solved.

Sorry, I'm still bitter.
  • Options
    oona left wrote:
    DewieCox wrote:

Was at Chicago Night 2 when the doors opened. No Cubs shirts to be found anywhere.

Only 30 or 40 minutes later did I find out they were made available well after some of us had climbed, level by level, combing all the booths.

So! If the merch booths put ALL merch available out BEFORE the doors open, AND people show up early, THEN (maybe) problem solved.

Sorry, I'm still bitter.

I had no idea that the shirts even existed and I got one for Night 2. I was walkin up to the venue and the lines were just startin to move. No rush, no line holding, and I still had time to stop in the beer line.
  • Options
    Two ATwo A Posts: 51
    DewieCox wrote:

I got there as early as I could. Waited in line, only XXL was left on night 1, I didn't even see the Sonics shirt night 2. The booth I was at looked like it only had a couple of each size. I didn't even think of buying the XXL and trading, but I maybe should have.
  • Options
    so glad i'm not really interested in merch anymore.

I imagine it would be hell to not get one of these after a hard fought effort
    “I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version.”
  • Options
    DewieCox wrote:

They had so few of them you could be in there when doors open, straight to the merch stand and still not get one.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    bmwweirdoguybmwweirdoguy Right of Seattle Posts: 228
    Yes, please! (See, we're asking nicely :) )
    "Trial and error isn't a bad way to learn how to build an aircraft, but it can be a disastrous way to learn how to build a civilization..."
  • Options
    maverickmaverick Posts: 1,184
    Talk about a great cash cow idea. I hope 10c puts them
    up for sale for a specific time period for orders, them place orders for exactly how many were ordered by 10c members. Satisfied customers, limit scalping of limited tee shirts and no excess inventory. Seems to easy to me not to do it. I hope they do sell these!
  • Options
    How about they pick a few of the favorites... maybe we could get a chance to vote... like Chicago, Seattle2, and Philly3 (for example) and they could just put the number "10" on the back. This way, fans not going to show could get a cool shirt... fans that score one at the show would get the date specific number on the back.

If I'm a Cubs fan and Pearl Jam fan then that shirt is pretty damn cool, and I might not be concerned if it had the date of the show. Or take me for example, I'm from Atlanta and just like the color and design of the Seattle2 shirt and want one but am not insane enough to pay $200 for a t-shirt.
    "Mark it 20, Dude."
  • Options
    Here, here
    "Mark it 20, Dude."
  • Options
    The_Giant_MidgetThe_Giant_Midget Los Angeles Posts: 539
    hopefully NY Ranger shirts next year!
    Beacon '08
    Philly 2-4 '09
    Newark '10
    MSG 1+2 '10
    E.V. Beacon 1+2 '11
    Made in America Festival '12
    Worcester 1+2 '13
    Brooklyn 1+2 '13
    Global Citizens Festival '15
    MSG 1+2 '16
    Fenway Park 1+2 '16
    Ohana '17
    Home Shows 1+2 '18
    Ohana '18
    Ohana '19
    Sea Hear Now '21
    Ohana '21
    LA 1+2 '22
    Austin 1+2 '23
    Ohana '23
  • Options
    Why does this thread have the old thread marker??
  • Options
    haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    DewieCox wrote:
    oona left wrote:
    DewieCox wrote:

Sorry, I'm still bitter.

I had no idea that the shirts even existed and I got one for Night 2. I was walkin up to the venue and the lines were just startin to move. No rush, no line holding, and I still had time to stop in the beer line.

i rolled in around 7 and took a look at the shirts.
    i'm broke so i'll go for vancouver...

but they were definitely there.

nevertheless, its kind of the point of 'limited edition"...
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    Evensteven wrote:
    How about they pick a few of the favorites... maybe we could get a chance to vote... like Chicago, Seattle2, and Philly3 (for example) and they could just put the number "10" on the back. This way, fans not going to show could get a cool shirt... fans that score one at the show would get the date specific number on the back.

If I'm a Cubs fan and Pearl Jam fan then that shirt is pretty damn cool, and I might not be concerned if it had the date of the show. Or take me for example, I'm from Atlanta and just like the color and design of the Seattle2 shirt and want one but am not insane enough to pay $200 for a t-shirt.

I think that is an awesome idea!!! Keeping the concert date numbers on only the shirts that were available at the shows will keep them rare and unique. Then, sell more "generic" shirts to the 10C after the shows.

I would love to get my hands on one of the Cubs shirts from Chicago 2, even if it did not have 24 on the back.
  • Options
    hopefully NY Ranger shirts next year!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
    Jam out with your clam out.
  • Options
    Id buy both Seattle shirts.
    1994 : Memphis 1995 : New Orleans 1996 : Seattle
    1998 : St Louis, Birmingham, Knoxville
    2000 : Memphis, Nashville, St Louis
    2003 : Irvine 1+2, Vegas, Bridge School 1+2, Santa Barbara
    2005 : Missoula, Vancouver, Gorge 2006 : LA 1+2, Vegas
    2008 : W Palm Beach, Tampa, Who Rock Honors, EV LA 2
    2009 : LA 1, LA 4, EV 1 Nashville 2011 : EV Long Beach
    2012: EV Vegas 1+2
    2013 LA 1+2 2018 Prague, Wrigley 2
    2020 Phoenix, SD

• Options
    I was so happy to get the Seahawks one on Night 1. I must say I like the Sonics one too, but the Seahawks one is just awesome. I can't wait to wear it to work on casual Friday.
    Member Number: 437xxx

Pearl Jam:
    Key Arena - Seattle, WA - Sep 21, 2009
    Pacific Coliseum - Vancouver, BC - Sep 25, 2011
    Key Arena - Seattle, WA - Dec 6, 2013

Eddie Vedder Solo:
    Benaroya Hall - Seattle, WA - Jul 15, 2011
  • Options
    Solat13Solat13 Philadelphia Posts: 6,996
    The four shows in Philly will be sweet to have with the Eagles, Phillies, 76ers and Flyers logo on them.

I can almost guarantee you the 31st will be the Flyers themed shirt.
    - Busted down the pretext
    - 8/28/98
    - 9/2/00
    - 4/28/03, 5/3/03, 7/3/03, 7/5/03, 7/6/03, 7/9/03, 7/11/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03
    - 9/28/04, 9/29/04, 10/1/04, 10/2/04
    - 9/11/05, 9/12/05, 9/13/05, 9/30/05, 10/1/05, 10/3/05
    - 5/12/06, 5/13/06, 5/27/06, 5/28/06, 5/30/06, 6/1/06, 6/3/06, 6/23/06, 7/22/06, 7/23/06, 12/2/06, 12/9/06
    - 8/2/07, 8/5/07
    - 6/19/08, 6/20/08, 6/22/08, 6/24/08, 6/25/08, 6/27/08, 6/28/08, 6/30/08, 7/1/08
    - 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 9/21/09, 9/22/09, 10/27/09, 10/28/09, 10/30/09, 10/31/09
    - 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10, 5/21/10, 10/23/10, 10/24/10
    - 9/11/11, 9/12/11
    - 10/18/13, 10/21/13, 10/22/13, 11/30/13, 12/4/13