Options

Does anyone have an extra t-shirt from last night in Seattle

SpokenJeremySpokenJeremy Posts: 604
edited September 2009 in The Porch
I wanted to get the one that was Seahawks themed with the 21 on the back. It was my b-day yesterday, but when I got to the counter they didn't have any larges left. Does anyone have a spare they would sell me?

This one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/PEARL-JAM-Seattle-T ... 999.c0.m14
Intelligence is the key and she was locked out

Let's Just Pop a Few Yards of Bubble Wrap and Call It a Day!

Don't Die Wondering

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    potnikpotnik Posts: 442
    Wish I could help you and not trying to hijack your thread but did they have quite a few of these or were they really limited? What time did you get in line and they were already sold out of the larges? Hoping they have something for LA and San Diego. Good luck in finding one.
  • Options
    potnik wrote:
    Wish I could help you and not trying to hijack your thread but did they have quite a few of these or were they really limited? What time did you get in line and they were already sold out of the larges? Hoping they have something for LA and San Diego. Good luck in finding one.

I got there kind of late and so I was out of luck when I got up there. I got there about 20 minutes before PJ went on.

Don't Die Wondering

• Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    how much were they at venue ?
    that guys asking 85 bucks, for a t shirt ?

for a tight, small cut shirt at that ?
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:

They were only 35 at the show last night. No way I'm paying 85 for that shirt, that is ridiculous.

Don't Die Wondering

• Options
    TacoJammer wrote:
    Bathgate66 wrote:

They were only 35 at the show last night. No way I'm paying 85 for that shirt, that is ridiculous.

One bad thing about the "limited edition" posters and shirts is that opportunists can make a killing off fellow PJ "fans" by getting in early and buying this stuff strictly to sell it off. Basically another form of scalping...
  • Options
    the guy in front of me at the merch line said something to his friend like "get a large they sell better"
    TacoJammer wrote:
    Bathgate66 wrote:

One bad thing about the "limited edition" posters and shirts is that opportunists can make a killing off fellow PJ "fans" by getting in early and buying this stuff strictly to sell it off. Basically another form of scalping...
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    the guy in front of me at the merch line said something to his friend like "get a large they sell better"
    TacoJammer wrote:

and you didnt pummel him?
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    I am a woman who is 5'4" he was a guy who was much bigger than me. I did make a loud comment to my friend to the effect, "I think this asshole in front of us is buying stuff so he can resell it"
    Bathgate66 wrote:

and you didnt pummel him?