Just got tix to Oct. 31st show at Spectrum!!

Diggy381Diggy381 Posts: 165
edited September 2009 in The Porch
Hells yeah!! Just went over to Comcast and scored 2 tickets in Section 301!! Sweet!

Now I just have to get rid of 2 not so good tickets to the show on the 30th. . .

Plus I just picked up Backspacer today! I am all about PJ today!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    i get this for both the 30th and 31st.
    Unable to secure seats at this time. Here are a few things you can try:
    If the event is taking place today, visit the venue Box Office. Tickets are not available for online sale within a few hours of the start of an event due to credit card security protection but may be available in person.
    If you selected a specific seat location or price, try switching to "Best Available".
    Change the quantity of tickets you are requesting.
    Check back often. Additional tickets are sometimes made available closer to the date of the event.

where are you tickets at for the 30th?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • me too! sec 301 for Halloweeen!!!
  • They are in section 417 row 1. It was just out of dumb luck that I got the ones for Oct 31st.

If you are interested in the ones for the 30th I will sell them for face value and throw in the 7in Fixer single. . .
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    it must not like me, because i can't pull anything
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • I got them around 5pm eastern. I would keep trying over the next few days. . . I just check back every now and then and hope for the best. Today just happened to pay off. Good luck!