Options

Let Me Just Say This

Black1991Black1991 Posts: 119
edited September 2009 in The Porch
Ive read everyones review on Backspacer to poppy no anger its great all these things. After listening to the album a few times i love it and I think that Force Of Nature is amazing I think its the best written song since Light Years. Just listen to it while reading the lyrics amazing.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    i agree
    Toledo '96, Cleveland '98, Columbus '00, Cleveland '03, Toledo '04
    Washington D.C. '04, London '05,Hamilton '05,Grand Rapids '06,
    Cleveland '06, Detroit '06,Pittsburgh '06,Cincinnati '06,Chicago '07
    NYC '08, NYC '08, Chicago '09, Chicago '09, ACL '09, Columbus 2010, Noblesville 2010, Cleveland 2010, Buffalo 2010.
  • Options
    The RockThe Rock Posts: 1,388
    I love the album already, and I'm glad I'm not the only one who loves Force Of Nature.

In the lyrics and one or two moments in the music I hear some Binaural era influence, and I love it. The lyics create such vivid images in my mind. Most of the songs on the record create images in my brain, it's great.
    2006: London Astoria, Lisbon I & II, Paris, Verona, Milano
    2007: Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    2009: Manchester
    2010: Belfast, Berlin
    2012: Manchester I & II
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2018: Amsterdam I, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, London
    2022: Berlin, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam II
  • Options
    Let Me Just Say This...
    I agree. Awesome song!
    I'm alive

Phila. 03. Camden nights 1&2 03. Hershey 03. Boston 04. Reading 04. St Louis 04. Montreal 05. Ottawa 05. AC 05. Phila. 05. NY Letterman Show 06. E Rutherford nights 1&2 06. Camden nights 1&2 06. Denver nights 1&2 06. Hawaii 06. Grant Park, Chicago 07. Van Couver 08.(EV Solo) Camden nights 1&2 08. NY nights 1&2 08. Hartford 08. Mansfield 08. Newark 08.(EV Solo) Phila. nights 1&2 09.(EV Solo) Baltimore nights 1&2 09.(EV Solo) Honolulu night 2 09.(EV Solo) Salt Lake City 09. Phila Spectrum 10/27 10/28 & 10/31/09. Newark, NJ 05.18.10
  • Options
    Black1991 wrote:
    Ive read everyones review on Backspacer to poppy no anger its great all these things. After listening to the album a few times i love it and I think that Force Of Nature is amazing I think its the best written song since Light Years. Just listen to it while reading the lyrics amazing.
    +1 :mrgreen:
    Makes me ache, makes me shake...
    ...is it so wrong to think that love can keep us safe?
  • Options
    Yup some songs just do that for me Light years, Black Force of nature is amazing different from any other song on the album, the band is just not capable of producing bad music its unreal
  • Options
    I need to hang with fans like the one's on this thread i freaking love the above mentioned track along with the others :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    G ForceG Force Posts: 1,392
    Let me just say this. I like it too.

and let me say this... I like Amongst the Waves also. What do you have to say about that?
  • Options
    The Rock wrote:
    I love the album already, and I'm glad I'm not the only one who loves Force Of Nature.

In the lyrics and one or two moments in the music I hear some Binaural era influence, and I love it. The lyics create such vivid images in my mind. Most of the songs on the record create images in my brain, it's great.

Yeah, I love this song, too, and am perplexed that it seems to be the least favorite on the album for some folks. I agree that this is the track that has the strongest echoes of Binaural. I would say it's the kind of song that SHOULD have been on Binaural (surely, however, they would have deemed it too poppy for the record, along with songs like "Sad".) It sort of reminds me of what In The Moonlight might have grown up to be.

Great tune.
  • Options
    rriversrrivers Posts: 3,687
    Force of Nature is probably my favorite, Got Some is close.
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."