Target PJ Display ( Pics)

pearljam_addictionpearljam_addiction Posts: 668
edited September 2009 in The Porch
as i said yesterday.. all of the signing and promotional display would arrive today in stores.. here are some pics

0921090819.jpg

0921090937.jpg
"I Will Scream my Lungs out 'til it fills this Room "

" I Will Feel Alive as Long as I am Free"

"Are We Getting SomeThing Out Of this All Encompassing Trip? Makes Much More Sense To Live In The Present Tense"

www.myspace.com/ehoff12982
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Yup that was at my Target today I couldn't resist buying the shirt its a really nice shirt.
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • JTHJTH Chicago Posts: 3,238
    I was at a Target today. CDs a-plenty but no vinyl and no shirts. The guy who was helping me had no idea that there were any stores carrying the vinyl.
  • ElzarElzar Posts: 966
    nice! my target didnt have this display, but when i find one that does, im gonna try and find an employee to bribe, and ask em' to sell me the display on the bottom for my records!
  • Elzar wrote:
    nice! my target didnt have this display, but when i find one that does, im gonna try and find an employee to bribe, and ask em' to sell me the display on the bottom for my records!

well dont come to my store.. because its all going home with me .. lol

and for the other poster... only select stores were to receive vinyl and tshirts... i think the list of stores that are on this site for tshirts is basically the same list of stores carrying vinyl
    "I Will Scream my Lungs out 'til it fills this Room "

" I Will Feel Alive as Long as I am Free"

"Are We Getting SomeThing Out Of this All Encompassing Trip? Makes Much More Sense To Live In The Present Tense"

www.myspace.com/ehoff12982
  • WOW!!!

At the T that I went to they only had the release date up. We searched for the cd/album and couldnt find it. I was thinking to myself, is it sold out? My buddy asked the clerk and he said the cds where upfront at the checkout counters. After being disappointed at the point of purchase displays, all I could think about was the Target lady from SNL

http://www.funnyordie.com/embed_videos/d7734320d6/snl-clip-target-lady
    Demented and sad, but social
    Wrigley Earthcam/Hartford 2013
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,723
    Thats a nice looking display. I was just at the Target near me and they had no vinyl or shirts.