"Better Loud than Too Late"

Love this fucking line..........
And so you see, I have come to doubt
All that I once held as true
I stand alone without beliefs
The only truth I know is you.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• that whole song is just pure magic. might very well be my favorite song pj ever recorded. i get chills head to toe with every listen.
    2006: Hartford
    2008: MSG 1, Hartford, Mansfield 2, Ed Solo NYC 1
    2009: London (O2), Philly 1, 2, 3, & 4
    2010: Hartford, Boston, MSG 1 & 2
    2011: Ed Solo Hartford
    2012: Philly (MIA Fest)
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford
  • there's too many great lines on this album to pick a favorite, but i do know that I love the line, "love ain't love until you give it up, riding high amongst the waves"

I take it to mean that you can't love until you let go of all your inhibitions, much like surfing I'd imagine, riding the wave, your in the hands of nature, much like love.

A little deep and perhaps cheesy, but that's my take of a great line from a fantastic song.
    MSG 7/8-7/9/03 -- Boston 9/28/04 -- Hartford 5/13/06 -- Boston 5/24-5/25/06 -- MSG 6/24-6/25/08 -- Hartford 6/27/08 -- Philly 10/31/09 -- Hartford 5/15/10 -- Boston 5/17/10
  • I take it to mean that you can't love until you let go of all your inhibitions, much like surfing I'd imagine, riding the wave, your in the hands of nature, much like love.

A little deep and perhaps cheesy, but that's my take of a great line from a fantastic song.

I love it 8-)
    Makes me ache, makes me shake...
    ...is it so wrong to think that love can keep us safe?