Options

No backspacer in the mail yet?!

blastingfondablastingfonda Posts: 141
edited September 2009 in The Porch
Has anybody gotten a notification email for their copy of backspacer? What the feck. This is supposed to be a perk of the ten club, to get releases early. But instead its already out and only 20 dollars in stores compared to the 27+ dollars i paid the ten club to ship it and i havent even recieved a notice. i'm calling bullshit on PJ for this one.

I GOT SHIT!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    $12 in stores here!
  • Options
    $20 for vinyl in store $27 for tenclub vinyl
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,151
    Europe calling,,we will wait 4-8 weeks..plus the shipping cost..i think is the extra we have for paying more expensive membership... :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    thank god i downloaded the link last week and got it from my local indie shop today. very unimpressed the 10c didnt get in time to everyone. is it really so hard to send it out on september 8th or something.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566
    Word .. i feel ripped off on that pre order deal .. for vinyl .. very disappointed ... have a feeling "tc" dont care they made there dollar !!
  • Options
    Yeah, I got the email from 10c that my order was shipped, here it is sunday, the day of release, and I have no Backspacer from 10c. I went to Target to see the shirt, but the XL looked way to small so I passed on it and talked myself out of buying a copy of the cd, since I PRE-ORDERED both cd and vinyl from 10c. If they can't get the preorders to us before the release date then I will not be preordering again.
  • Options
    Kind of saw the writing on the wall... I preordered as well wondering how a Sunday delivery was going to transpire, thinking that maybe they would be super cool and have it here on that Saturday. And what about, and I'm paraphrasing, "ten club first...rest of the world on the 21st." I'm totally on board for calling the shananagins(I don't care if that's not how you spell it. you get my point and I'm pissed off) I'm not even going to get into the price, but I'm with you. Where's the perk and the appreciation. This is beyond a physical product or just "stuff"! This is a matter of principle...My opinion anyway. On the bright side, I do feel a since of community on the issue. Later.