Options

And the winner by knockout.....I-Tunes

Backspacer 76Backspacer 76 Posts: 957
edited September 2009 in The Porch
I got my 10c Backspacer yesterday in the mail so I was able to listen to it most of last night.
As far as today though it seems like I-Tunes is the champ. Reading post after post about how Target dropped the ball in several city`s with either NO CD`S on the shelves or the stupid T-shirt giving everybody a headache.

I bought the I-Tunes Backspacer today just to see what the I-Tunes LP was all about and boy am I impressed!
It has great options like pictures,lyrics,an audio interview with Brendan O`Brien,5 comics by Tom Tomorrow,and a VERY EASY link to the 2 free bootleg shows :mrgreen: I got Hartford & New York.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I got my 10c Backspacer yesterday in the mail so I was able to listen to it most of last night.
    As far as today though it seems like I-Tunes is the champ. Reading post after post about how Target dropped the ball in several city`s with either NO CD`S on the shelves or the stupid T-shirt giving everybody a headache.

I bought the I-Tunes Backspacer today just to see what the I-Tunes LP was all about and boy am I impressed!
    It has great options like pictures,lyrics,an audio interview with Brendan O`Brien,5 comics by Tom Tomorrow,and a VERY EASY link to the 2 free bootleg shows :mrgreen: I got Hartford & New York.

how long is the Brendan O' Brien interview?
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    I think the comics and the O'Brien interview are the only things exclusive to itunes, although I could be wrong.
  • Options
    G ForceG Force Posts: 1,392
    Uggh. I don't want to buy any more version.

Just went to Target. Got a shirt. Cool. I like the stoft shirt style definatley. Wanted to buy the Rock Band version but I don't own a video game system and it was 30 bucks instead of 11 so I had a intervention with myself and got a grip.

Still no 10c version in the mail yet but I checked out the book style at another record store and the vinyl... They look rad. Looking forward to having those in my paws.
  • Options

how long is the Brendan O' Brien interview?
    Its in 7 parts and each one is between 40 seconds to a little over a minute. So overall I`d say 8 to 9 minutes.

1.on his relationship with PJ

2.on the songwriting sessions

3.on eddies last minute nuggets

4.on just breathe

5.on pearl jams maturity

6.on reflected glory

7.on then and now
  • Options
    Oh good...so not only do people at Target get more than TC members...so do people who buy from iTunes.
    Let the ocean swell, dissolve 'way my past
  • Options
    JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    I got mine at itunes today. I'll be picking up a hard copy from a local record store tomorrow (which isn't open today), but the itunes stuff is cool (including the 2 bootleg downloads - Hartford and Mansfield for me, since we went to those). Listening to it now! The little kid pictures are cute too.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008