Unthought Known observation

mitchwcamitchwca Posts: 20
edited September 2009 in The Porch
Let me start by saying, I love this song along with the whole CD. After listening to it a few times, I started getting a Coldplay feel to it. Probably due to the piano being played, but I feel like if Coldplay made this song there would be a heavier emphasis on the piano first of all and it would probably be a lead single off a CD. Though, Chris Martin could not match Ed any day of the week or feeling well or not as, i.e. Just Breathe has been talked about with Ed having some sinus issues on that song, if he does or does not still great song so I don't mind. I hope Unthought Known becomes a hit as it has the potential.
I know that I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    mitchwca wrote:
    Let me start by saying, I love this song along with the whole CD. After listening to it a few times, I started getting a Coldplay feel to it. Probably due to the piano being played, but I feel like if Coldplay made this song there would be a heavier emphasis on the piano first of all and it would probably be a lead single off a CD. Though, Chris Martin could not match Ed any day of the week or feeling well or not as, i.e. Just Breathe has been talked about with Ed having some sinus issues on that song, if he does or does not still great song so I don't mind. I hope Unthought Known becomes a hit as it has the potential.
    great thougjts.... ;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,443
    mitchwca wrote:
    totally a coldplay song
    the solo version was 10 time better than that piano laden version which showed up on the record