Options

Where's my vinyl??? :D

chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
edited September 2009 in The Porch
:D just curious.. and figued someone had to start a thread about it :idea:
This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    people have started threads about it
  • Options
    oy, vey!
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • Options
    I guess they aren't mailing the vinyl out until next week. Little disappointing, but I'm sure they have their reasons.
  • Options
    I'll bump your thread.......and mine. Why is it so hard to answer questions. If the 10C was any other business it would have gone bankrupt from lack of customer service.
  • Options
    I guess I should have been more clear, but in another thread someone asked the TC about when the vinyl would be shipped. They were told that the vinyl wouldn't ship until next week.
  • Options
    I guess I should have been more clear, but in another thread someone asked the TC about when the vinyl would be shipped. They were told that the vinyl wouldn't ship until next week.

Now that makes no sense since it is supposed to be delivered by the 20th... "Release date 9/20. We'll do our best to deliver to you by then."

Shipping the vinyl next week is not doing your best to deliver it by the 20th.
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

• Options

I know this, but WHY. Both my local record stores in Chicago have them, but are not selling them until sunday.
  • Options
    Apparently vinyl just isn't as important as the cd? I don't get it. I only bought the vinyl through TC and I still haven't received an email saying it has shipped. Has anyone?

I'll survive, but they could have told vinyl purchasers ahead of time that it would not be coming before the 20th.
  • Options
    Apparently vinyl just isn't as important as the cd? I don't get it. I only bought the vinyl through TC and I still haven't received an email saying it has shipped. Has anyone?

I'll survive, but they could have told vinyl purchasers ahead of time that it would not be coming before the 20th.

Agreed and same situation only ordered the vinyl and thought nothing of it since they state (same as the CD) that they'll try to get it delivered by the 20th..... ohh well. No email confirmation for vinyl yet and I don't think anyone had gotten one.

Admin