Be SoundBe Sound Posts: 199
edited February 2008 in The Porch
Just curious. Not sure if it has already been discussed
Don't it make you smile
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Detroit2NYCDetroit2NYC New York, NY Posts: 337
    If I had to guess, I would say NO!
  • More importantly -- who will he be wearing! ;)
  • bovy_jbovy_j Posts: 1,008
    More importantly -- who will he be wearing! ;)

Salvation Army.
  • The award isn't given out on the air, so if he is there we won't know unless the camera randomly shows him during the telecast.
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,408
    I am going to the Grammys, as well as the pre-telecast awards...if he is there, I will report!
  • JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    I am going to the Grammys, as well as the pre-telecast awards...if he is there, I will report!
    i got a job as a seatfiller. the network doesnt like to see empty seats, so if somebody gets up to go to the bathroom, i sit there until they come back. Mickey hooked me up.
    Mansfield II: # 23, since '03

routine was the theme..

there aint gonna be any middle any more
    i got a job as a seatfiller. the network doesnt like to see empty seats, so if somebody gets up to go to the bathroom, i sit there until they come back. Mickey hooked me up.

very cool....you flew to L.A. for that?

Mickey?
  • NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    very cool....you flew to L.A. for that?

Mickey?

seinfeld episode
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    seinfeld episode

Oh, the little fella?
  • CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,219
    I don't know about Ed... but, I'm going.
    I scored a ride in to the Foo Fighters mini-concert.
    They don't want to do a regular one song stage performance, so they opted to do an outdoor mini-concert where they'll be playing several songs and only be on air during 'The Pretender' (with Led Zeppelin's John-Paul Jones conducting the contest winners orchestra).
    If I get an Ed sighting... I'll let y'all know.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
    Cosmo wrote:
    I don't know about Ed... but, I'm going.
    I scored a ride in to the Foo Fighters mini-concert.
    They don't want to do a regular one song stage performance, so they opted to do an outdoor mini-concert where they'll be playing several songs and only be on air during 'The Pretender' (with Led Zeppelin's John-Paul Jones conducting the contest winners orchestra).
    If I get an Ed sighting... I'll let y'all know.

Are they requiring you to get there at 1pm?
  • smile05smile05 Posts: 600
    no i wont
    1:Black 2:Corduroy 3:All Those Yesterdays 4:I Got ID 5:Smile

They can buy but cant put on my clothes
    Throw down my ace in the hole~~~~~~

Let's go for three in a row, no sorry i can't think of anything thats not funny. - Paul Merton

London96,Manchester00,Berlin06,London07
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    Are they requiring you to get there at 1pm?
    Yup. They say that after 2:00 P.M., you don't get in... even with a pass.
    I think it's run like that Nissan/Yahoo thing last Summer. You have to be there and register at a certain time otherwise you are shut out.
    Are you going, too?
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    I'm going. See ya there Cosmo :D
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
    PJPixie wrote:
    I'm going. See ya there Cosmo :D
    Read your MySpace E-Mail.
    Hail, Hail!!!
    Cosmo wrote:
    Yup. They say that after 2:00 P.M., you don't get in... even with a pass.
    I think it's run like that Nissan/Yahoo thing last Summer. You have to be there and register at a certain time otherwise you are shut out.
    Are you going, too?

I will be inside for the awards, but if they soundcheck or anythink like that before 4:30, we will check it out.
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    I will be inside for the awards, but if they soundcheck or anythink like that before 4:30, we will check it out.
    Are you going as guest? How did you get a seat?
    Hail, Hail!!!
    Cosmo wrote:
    Are you going as guest? How did you get a seat?

I am a member of the Recording Academy, so I go every year.

Did you see the Foos at the Troub?

I do that here in NY all the time!! So fun! Have a blast. I am jealous! :)

I'm a very low ranking member of the Grammy Foundation for lawyers in the entertainment industry so I got the invitation to buy a table for $10,000. Umm, so, yeah....I won't be there :(
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    I am a member of the Recording Academy, so I go every year.

Did you see the Foos at the Troub?
    Cool. Are you a musician or engineer or something?
    That Breakfast thing? Yeah. It was cool. I was right in front of Chris and Pat. A cool thing was Dave and Kaki King doing that Beaconsfiels Miners ballad.
    I'm thinking it'll be similar to that... about 7 songs. Like a Jimmy Kimmel mini-concert.
    Hail, Hail!!!
    I do that here in NY all the time!! So fun! Have a blast. I am jealous! :)

I am a shoefiller......anytime someone says "no one can ever fill your shows", I am duly summoned to prove them wrong!
    Cosmo wrote:
    Cool. Are you a musician or engineer or something?
    That Breakfast thing? Yeah. It was cool. I was right in front of Chris and Pat. A cool thing was Dave and Kaki King doing that Beaconsfiels Miners ballad.
    I'm thinking it'll be similar to that... about 7 songs. Like a Jimmy Kimmel mini-concert.

I really liked the breakfast. It was weird to go to work after a show at 9am.

I am a business manager (glorified cpa) for some music acts, so I get some cool perks!
    :)
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    I am a shoefiller......anytime someone says "no one can ever fill your shows", I am duly summoned to prove them wrong!

haha, well I think its your butt thats technically doing all the "filling"! Either way, I think its awesome that they give regular people the opportunity to see the show that way!