• Options
    evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
    to bad so sad they lost least we beat u twice this year go Bears
  • Options
    to bad so sad they lost least we beat u twice this year go Bears

Who's your QB again?
  • Options
    Dear Pack,

Good job on another overrated season. Time for Fav-ruh to reture.

Love,

A BEARS fan.

BEAR DOWN.

Answer me this. Why do fans or in your case dickhead. Why do you want Favre to retire if he's not on your team?
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    I have a broken remote control now.........I threw it at the TV when the Giants kicked that game winning field goal. gggrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    Time for the packers to go back to packin fudge till next season. I guess this thread was about them "going all the way".... with their boyfirends!
  • Options
    zootownzootown Posts: 666
    Better shut this one down...things are turning ugly around here!
    I hold the pain, release me!
  • Options
    zootown wrote:
    Better shut this one down...things are turning ugly around here!

I can take it.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,281
    I can take it.

you have been very good about your team's loss unlike the other posters here who are really a bunch of asses it was a classic game i have a ton of respect for brett i think he has nothing but class ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Time for the packers to go back to packin fudge till next season. I guess this thread was about them "going all the way".... with their boyfirends!

Haters Hate!

I'm with redeyes..........brett has more class in his pinky finger than most of the Players in the NFL. And, Packer fans are the greatest....win or lose!

• Options
    you have been very good about your team's loss unlike the other posters here who are really a bunch of asses it was a classic game i have a ton of respect for brett i think he has nothing but class ....

Thanks, it's not been easy but I'm doing better. I'm so happy I'm not a Bear's fan. hehe :D

Overall it was a great season. Better then I ever expected. We do have some great young players on the team. Brett can still make plays and yup sometimes not make them. But he is fun to watch and I'm glad he's on my team. :D

Brett is class all the way. Either you like him or not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWrcYxfwOVc
  • Options
    PJPixie wrote:
    Haters Hate!

I'm with redeyes..........brett has more class in his pinky finger than most of the Players in the NFL. And, Packer fans are the greatest....win or lose!

and i also have to agree with you the pack fans are the best ,me being a NY fan till my death i have to give props where it's deserved ...
  • Options
    Thanks, it's not been easy but I'm doing better. I'm so happy I'm not a Bear's fan. hehe :D

Overall it was a great season. Better then I ever expected. We do have some great young players on the team. Brett can still make plays and yup sometimes not make them. But he is fun to watch and I'm glad he's on my team. :D

the packs are a very young team you have alot to look forward to and brett has to be giving all the credit in the world ...
  • Options
    jordn6971jordn6971 Posts: 675
    Can't complain about that loss, the Giants pretty much just outplayed us. Good game Giants, I will be rooting for you in the Superbowl.

Brett, we look forward to watching you sling it for years to come!
    "There was a band playing in my head, and I felt like getting high"
  • Options
    PJPixie wrote:
    Haters Hate!

So all the other fans in the NFL are not good? How can you make such a statement? *rolleyes*

I agree about civil on here but some of you Packer fans are only focusing on the loss and how great Favre is. What about giving he Giants some credit? All Play off games on the ROAD-- always the underdog, were never given a chance against the Bucs, Cowboys, and Packers--- and what did they do? Beat them!!!
    "This time I'm Gone.... Long Gone..."
  • Options
    LongGone wrote:
    So all the other fans in the NFL are not good? How can you make such a statement? *rolleyes*

I agree about civil on here but some of you Packer fans are only focusing on the loss and how great Favre is. What about giving he Giants some credit? All Play off games on the ROAD-- always the underdog, were never given a chance against the Bucs, Cowboys, and Packers--- and what did they do? Beat them!!!

I guess you didn't read the post right before yours....also he said Packers fans are the 'greatest' not that other fans aren't any good.
  • Options
    jordn6971 wrote:
    I guess you didn't read the post right before yours....also he said Packers fans are the 'greatest' not that other fans aren't any good.

Geez, your post was not there when I started writing mine. I never said YOU said the fans are the greatest that's why I quoted the person who said it and it was not YOU!

By saying they are the GREATEST what do you think they mean by that? So, does that mean that GAINTS fans are not the greatest? Come on....
  • Options
    redeyes...............clean out your PM box dude :D

• Options
    LongGone wrote:
    Geez, your post was not there when I started writing mine. I never said YOU said the fans are the greatest that's why I quoted the person who said it and it was not YOU!

Whatever, lets just move on...good luck to the Giants in the superbowl
  • Options
    LongGone wrote:

Oh don't roll your eyes so much they might fall out. hehe

Giants are a good team no doubt. I'll give your team credit in the Giants thread. lol :D
  • Options
    LongGone wrote:

I said it. Take it however you'd like. I meant it in a good way, I was not meant to put down the fans of any other teams at all. If it was, I would have said "all fans of all other NFL teams besides the Packers, suck ass" which I did not say. I was simply appreciating the passion of Packer Fans (like Pearl Jam fans). Thank You and have a nice day :D

• Options
    and btw, not that anyone cares, but I will be cheering on the GIANTS for Superbowl.

Peace and chicken grease...........

• Options
    PJPixie wrote:
    redeyes...............clean out your PM box dude :D

It's all clean for you. lol

Ok were moving on now. Put an end to this thread. Good luck Giants
  • Options
    PJPixie wrote:
    I said it. Take it however you'd like. I meant it in a good way, I was not meant to put down the fans of any other teams at all. If it was, I would have said "all fans of all other NFL teams besides the Packers, suck ass" which I did not say. I was simply appreciating the passion of Packer Fans (like Pearl Jam fans). Thank You and have a nice day :D

Uh, Sure, Ok.