The National Thread

2»

Comments

• Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    The Champ wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:
    The Champ wrote:
    Well, of course I'm going to Philly Friday and Saturday...but I am aware of the shows you reference...it's not a regular full National show though, right? It mentions various vocalist etc., which I'm not interested in..

you're right, but, it is Kim (pixies & breeders) and Kelly (breeders) Deal ... and Shara Whardon of My Brightest Diamond ... but yeah, not a proper show.

That's what I thought..I can't wait for them to play all together in nyc..in the meantime, see you in Philly..

uh, nope.

I did San Fran (obviously) and I'm doing Seattle.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    jimed14 wrote:

uh, nope.

I did San Fran (obviously) and I'm doing Seattle.

oops, sorry thought you were doing Philly as well...anyway, hope you had a great time and enjoy Seattle..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,841
    Ltd Edish green vinyl version of Sleep Well Beast being sold exclusively thru Rough Trade. First 100 purchased include tix to their forthcoming festival at Forest Hills Stadium.

https://www.roughtrade.com/us/music/sleep-well-beast
  • Options
    The email from Ntl said 100 copies at RT. It will be an exclusive at the show. I'm sure there will be a fair amount.