WEED

Comments

• I_Am_MikeI_Am_Mike Posts: 222
    It pisses me off when im in a pit and someone lights up right next to me it smells so terrible so if your coming to seattle shows keep your pot away from me while im enjoying the concert

i'm either stoned or this is one helluva run on sentence.... :lol:
  • BeerBaronBeerBaron Toronto-ish Posts: 4,089
    If you smoke, than bring it to the show with you...than Im @ the ACDC show last week

you should work on your "than" and "then" usage.

grammar_police_03.jpg
    LOL, that is hilarious. I think those guys need to take D downtown :lol::lol::lol: :geek:
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    It pisses me off when im in a pit and someone lights up right next to me it smells so terrible so if your coming to seattle shows keep your pot away from me while im enjoying the concert
    Sorry to say, but I will be sparking it up at both Seattle shows and Clark County.

"Puff, puff, give mother fucker. You're fucking up the rotation." :mrgreen:
  • 58823005882300 Posts: 813
    edited August 2009

Re: DRUUUNNNKKKKK

PJ_kidd121492 wrote:WELL IM HIGH AS A FUCKING KITE RIGHT NOW!!!
    DRUGSDRUGSDRUGS
    way better than drinking

hey im 16 too... dont do it. its fucked up so many more people than i can count out of a really good future

stick to weed. harmless. pure bliss.

pills are the best in my opinion but weed is pretty damn good.

Wasn't this you just a few months back? :o
    Why the change of heart?
    Post edited by 5882300 on
  • i have killed... i have helped kill...i have killed part of myself. i cannot change this... i... i must seek budda. i must seek christ
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,244

Ugh!

How about YOU leave! You're at a rock concert, not Sunday mass!
    Pansy! :lol:

God, there is nothing worse than people like this! ^^

I don't even smoke but I am also not a giant pussy! :lol: Hahahaha!
  • It pisses me off when im in a pit and someone lights up right next to me it smells so terrible so if your coming to seattle shows keep your pot away from me while im enjoying the concert

i hope the boston puker sits next to you and blows chunks that smell worse than weed.
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • DB41DB41 Posts: 539
    Gmoney wrote:
    Yes!! Cuban B.
    :lol:
    i have killed... i have helped kill...i have killed part of myself. i cannot change this... i... i must seek budda. i must seek christ

If you ever need a guinea pig, my grandfather was in the Tuskeegee experiments
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,939
    if you are coming to vancouver, PM me.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
    i hope the boston puker sits next to you and blows chunks that smell worse than weed.[/quote]

Puking from being drunk at a show is just poor form. Sitting next to pile of saw dusted puke has got to be one of the nastiest things ever. Although I was lucky enough to stand next to a bunch of dudes in Copenhagen in the GA section that kept peeing all over the place. That was awesome. See, should have just smoked out instead of drinking their asses off.
  • 5882300 wrote:
    i hope the boston puker sits next to you and blows chunks that smell worse than weed.

Puking from being drunk at a show is just poor form. Sitting next to pile of saw dusted puke has got to be one of the nastiest things ever. Although I was lucky enough to stand next to a bunch of dudes in Copenhagen in the GA section that kept peeing all over the place. That was awesome. See, should have just smoked out instead of drinking their asses off.[/quote]

LOL, do you know, I read all of the posts about a Boston Puker and we went to night 1 in Mansfield and low and behold when I get back to my room I had puke splattered on the back of my shirt...I just couldnt figure out how ,when or where it could have happened or potential culprits..oh well
  • 5882300 wrote:

Puking from being drunk at a show is just poor form. Sitting next to pile of saw dusted puke has got to be one of the nastiest things ever. Although I was lucky enough to stand next to a bunch of dudes in Copenhagen in the GA section that kept peeing all over the place. That was awesome. See, should have just smoked out instead of drinking their asses off.[/quote]

getting wasted on alcohol and stumbling into a show is really poor form. at lest pot smokers are only intrusive with the smell and not their entire being.

btw, i could use a hook-up in seattle so i dont have to fly with trees.
    5882300 wrote:

Puking from being drunk at a show is just poor form. Sitting next to pile of saw dusted puke has got to be one of the nastiest things ever. Although I was lucky enough to stand next to a bunch of dudes in Copenhagen in the GA section that kept peeing all over the place. That was awesome. See, should have just smoked out instead of drinking their asses off.

getting wasted on alcohol and stumbling into a show is really poor form. at lest pot smokers are only intrusive with the smell and not their entire being.

btw, i could use a hook-up in seattle so i dont have to fly with trees.[/quote]

I am going to a ton of US shows (don't tell J_Lawn) PM me before the preparties. :mrgreen:
  • 5882300 wrote:
    I am going to a ton of US shows (don't tell J_Lawn) PM me before the preparties. :mrgreen:

lol. i'm going to both seattle shows and 3 of the 4 philly shows. shhhhhhhh. ;)

awesome...will do! let me know if you need help for philly. i'll be driving down there.
  • I pass my joints at shows....see avatar :mrgreen:
  • PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965
    edited August 2009
    5882300 wrote:

Re: DRUUUNNNKKKKK

PJ_kidd121492 wrote:WELL IM HIGH AS A FUCKING KITE RIGHT NOW!!!
    DRUGSDRUGSDRUGS
    way better than drinking

hey im 16 too... dont do it. its fucked up so many more people than i can count out of a really good future

stick to weed. harmless. pure bliss.

pills are the best in my opinion but weed is pretty damn good.

Wasn't this you just a few months back? :o
    Why the change of heart?
    there was recently a very very bad experience with weed trying to keep that shit outta my life and you guys are aholes.
    Post edited by PJFAN_seattle on
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • is everyone in this world contradictory and completely full of shit? :roll: i swear it seems like that to me.
  • KigityKKigityK Posts: 85
    Why dont you all grow up and do coke like adults!!!! hahahahah
    Chicago (Soldier Field 95), Chicago 98, East Troy 00, Chicago 00, East Troy 03, Chicago 03, St Paul 03, Chicago 06 x 2, Albany 06,Milwaukee 06 x2 Chicago (Grant Park) 07, Chicago (Vic) 07, Chicago 09 x2, Noblesville 10, East Troy PJ20 11 x2...
    Its different at concert not like ur chillen with friends doing it in your bedroom also there was recently a very very bad experience with weed and you guys are aholes.[/quote]

Not trying to be an ahole. Like I said why the change of heart?
    5882300 wrote:
    Its different at concert not like ur chillen with friends doing it in your bedroom also there was recently a very very bad experience with weed and you guys are aholes.

Not trying to be an ahole. Like I said why the change of heart?[/quote]
    i just said ther was a bad experience and im done with it and i dont wanna be around it anymore
    Shows:
    Fair enough and that is definitely your choice. It's not going to stop everyone else and their brother from lighting up at a show. Hopefully they don't blow it right at you and you can all still enjoy the show.
  • 5882300 wrote:
    Its different at concert not like ur chillen with friends doing it in your bedroom also there was recently a very very bad experience with weed and you guys are aholes.

i just said ther was a bad experience and im done with it and i dont wanna be around it anymore[/quote]good move on your part......
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
    5882300 wrote:

i just said ther was a bad experience and im done with it and i dont wanna be around it anymore
    good move on your part......[/quote]

Ya. Thanks again for the PJ dvds! :D
    Shows:
    mca47 wrote:

Ugh!

How about YOU leave! You're at a rock concert, not Sunday mass!
    Pansy! :lol:

God, there is nothing worse than people like this! ^^

I don't even smoke but I am also not a giant pussy! :lol: Hahahaha!
    fuck you.
    Shows:
    Yeah, some awfully rude replies to PJ_kidd. You realize she is just a kid, right? Sheesh. :oops:
    KigityK wrote:
    Why dont you all grow up and do coke like adults!!!! hahahahah
    Not a good concert drug, in my opinion. Can't focus on the music.
  • Rossum20Rossum20 Posts: 910
    well travel is a factor...for example I flew with my friend from Istanbul to London...lucky enough to have met a guy from Wales who shared a few j's with us...nice guy. We offered to buy him some brews but he quit drinking haha.

Coming to Seattle with my friend in September...flying from NY so obviously can't come prepared for that...if you want to help me out, shoot me a PM!
  • GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    aNiMaL wrote:
    Sorry to say, but I will be sparking it up at both Seattle shows and Clark County.

"Puff, puff, give mother fucker. You're fucking up the rotation." :mrgreen:

Keep Washington green!!!!!! I'll be at the same shows aNiMaL.
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
  • RideRickRideRick Hoorn Posts: 703
    What you call weed, we call moneymakers for tourists.... soft shit...

Greetings from Amsterdam, The Netherlands 8-)

p4tm3qc.jpg
    | Pinkpop 1992 *BEST EVER | Rotterdam 1993 | Amsterdam 1996 | Pinkpop 2000 | Arnhem 2006 | Nijmegen 2007 | Rotterdam 2009 | Nijmegen 2010 | Amsterdam I + II 2012 ** | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2012 First European Concert *EPIC*| Amsterdam I + II 2014 | Amsterdam Eddie Vedder Solo 2016 night I  | Amsterdam I + II 2018 | Amsterdam I -> Canceled  +  II 2022 *EPIC
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    RideRick wrote:
    What you call weed, we call moneymakers for tourists.... soft shit...

Greetings from Amsterdam, The Netherlands 8-)

p4tm3qc.jpg

I believe this is the Chicago pre-party menu, but don't quote me.
This discussion has been closed.