Options

Anyone staying at Hilton on S.Michigan this weekend?

2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
edited August 2009 in The Porch
thinking about taking the bus over to the UC for the show. anybody want to meet up in the lobby and travel over together?
www.cluthelee.com
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    SM51960SM51960 Posts: 1
    I have two tickets for that show I am interested in parting with. Let me know.
    S. Mask
  • Options
    KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,772
    [Just a reminder (since people have not read the Posting Guidelines above): FACE VALUE ONLY. Anything over face is scalping and will result in a ban. - Admin]
    Falling down,...not staying down
  • Options
    ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    seems to be a bunch of chicago tickets floating around the place. good luck.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,734
    Kat wrote:
    [Just a reminder (since people have not read the Posting Guidelines above): FACE VALUE ONLY. Anything over face is scalping and will result in a ban. - Admin]

Even added freebies, kisses, hugs & cookies? :|:cry:
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    Kat wrote:

yes, of course! sorry! the ticket sold ONLY at face value and the poster is a thank you for the last second help.
    www.cluthelee.com