Options

Toronto Extra Fanclub Seat 50XXX

BonesmagooBonesmagoo Posts: 41
edited August 2009 in The Porch
I was planning on going with a friend to next week's Toronto show, but it looks like she's not gonna be able to make it now unfortunately. My other ten club ticket is now available for face value. I'm lucky to have membership #50XXX so I get really great seats and I really like to share the wealth with some other deserving fans. I've done this before and made a couple great PJ fan friends, but it inevitably leaves some aggravated with me for not picking them. I'm sorry, I wish I could bring you all.

I'm just looking to give it to someone I know who will really appreciate it, and that I will enjoy watching the show with. If you are interested just shoot me a message and let me know about your love of Pearl Jam and a little about yourself.

If you are from Toronto and willing to show an out of towner around you might have a bit of an advantage. I'm from Chicago actually, and anyone willing to carpool with me will be considered as well.

I AM NOT LOOKING TO SELL THE TICKET FOR A PROFIT, so please do not send me cash offers for this ticket.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    TeddyledbetterTeddyledbetter Seattle, WA Posts: 473
    Sent you a PM
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,746
    thumbsup.gif
  • Options
    rjwhite19rjwhite19 Posts: 574
    I want it and was willing to give up my Bena vinyl for 2 of these such seats plus my 10c tix for the show.....but I'd like to see D! along side of you. He deserves the seat after all the Toronto organizing and previous fundraising efforts from other years...........not including all the day to day taking care of fans in a billion ways.
    Montreal 2003. Halifax 2005. EV Montreal 2008. Toronto 2009
    Toronto 2011 1 & 2 London 2013. Quebec City 2016. Ottawa 2016
    Fenway 2016 1 & 2