Options

deep magazine????

eddies in my treeeddies in my tree Posts: 486
edited October 2009 in The Porch
does anyone know where i can read this page by page? i just got mine in the mail today but dont want to break this bind. some help please. thank you.
a wise man investigates what a fool passes by

4/26/03 - pittsburgh
4/28/03 - philly
7/05/03 - camden
7/12/03 - hershey
5/28/06 - camden
5/20/10 - msg
5/21/10 - msg
6/25/11 - upper darby - EV
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    blondieblue227blondieblue227 Va, USA Posts: 4,508
    it would suck if it was online somewhere. wouldn't be as special.
    i know what you mean thou. just be careful don't open up the pages the whole way.
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• Options
    i hear ya. after i posted, the same thought came across my brain about it not being as special.
    a wise man investigates what a fool passes by

4/26/03 - pittsburgh
    4/28/03 - philly
    7/05/03 - camden
    7/12/03 - hershey
    5/28/06 - camden
    5/20/10 - msg
    5/21/10 - msg
    6/25/11 - upper darby - EV
  • Options
    blondieblue227blondieblue227 Va, USA Posts: 4,508
    yeah :mrgreen:
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• Options
    riCotokYoriCotokYo Posts: 159
    Actually, does anyone have any back issues they'd give, sell, or copy for me.....i've missed a few years....and I'm paying dearly on ebay to get the missing Xmas singles!!!
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    riCotokYo wrote:
    Actually, does anyone have any back issues they'd give, sell, or copy for me.....i've missed a few years....and I'm paying dearly on ebay to get the missing Xmas singles!!!

which ones do you need? i have extras from the last 3yrs since my wife joined the 10c.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    riCotokYo wrote:

which ones do you need? i have extras from the last 3yrs since my wife joined the 10c.
    dood, i haven't had one in years, so all of em!!! i just had my first daughter (see pic) and all i have to do is stay home (even taking a break from my band for a month) and read, listen to music etc.....
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,468
    does anyone know where i can read this page by page? i just got mine in the mail today but dont want to break this bind. some help please. thank you.
    What is it with you people???? :shock: :shock: :shock: :mrgreen:;)
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    riCotokYo wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:
    riCotokYo wrote:

dood, i haven't had one in years, so all of em!!! i just had my first daughter (see pic) and all i have to do is stay home (even taking a break from my band for a month) and read, listen to music etc.....
    hey, if you have a facebook, add me...search rico kohler
  • Options
    NewJPageNewJPage Posts: 3,301
    riCotokYo wrote:

don't know if this helps, but some of the past xmas singles are available in the goods section for just a few bucks.
    6/26/98, 8/17/00, 10/8/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/25/03, 5/28/03, 6/1/03, 6/3/03, 6/5/03, 6/6/03, 6/12/03, 6/13/03, 6/15/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/22/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03, 10/3/04, 10/5/04, 9/9/05, 9/11/05, 9/16/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/19/06, 6/30/06, 7/23/06, 8/5/07, 6/30/08, 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 5/4/10, 5/7/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/11/13, 10/17/14, 8/20/16
  • Options
    NewJPage wrote:
    riCotokYo wrote:

don't know if this helps, but some of the past xmas singles are available in the goods section for just a few bucks.
    yea, those were the first ones i ordered...thanks though....I'm still really wanting 2008's stuff!
  • Options
    imalive wrote:

+1

obsessive weirdos
  • Options
    rriversrrivers Posts: 3,687
    imalive wrote:

Exactly what I was thinking. Does anyone know where I can listen to the "Ten" cd? I don't want to touch it and put fingerprints on it.

This place continues to amaze me. :roll:
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,933
    Sorry for the mega bump, but I've just signed up to Ten Club (something I've been meaning to do since the early 90s...where has the time gone?) and was wondering about this Deep Mag, do you get 1 issue a year? When does it normally come out?

Also, does anybody know the average shipping times to the UK for merch - had to make up for not getting a shirt at the 02 gig the other night...

Please let me know if I'm missing something obvious. :oops:
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    Sorry for the mega bump, but I've just signed up to Ten Club (something I've been meaning to do since the early 90s...where has the time gone?) and was wondering about this Deep Mag, do you get 1 issue a year? When does it normally come out?

Also, does anybody know the average shipping times to the UK for merch - had to make up for not getting a shirt at the 02 gig the other night...

Please let me know if I'm missing something obvious. :oops:
    Deep Mag usually comes out once or twice a year, the exact dates when it comes out I guess only Boom knows :)

Merch shipping to Europe for me mostly hasn't taken that long (at least not as long as the "4-8 weeks" that are stated in the 10c confirmation emails). If you're lucky you might have it in about 2 weeks or so.
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,933
    Thanks Kloddz, I guess it will be a nice surprise then, unless I bump into Boom and ask him.
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    halszka123halszka123 Posts: 1,109
    Should I have to worry - I didn't get DEEP yet?
    Not 10c member? Have sth to say? write to me - I'll put it on the forum
    halszka123@op.pl
  • Options
    I thought Deep was quarterly, no? When was the last one sent out? I just rejoined Tenclub in mid-July, so am I SOL until Christmas sometime or Spring?
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    riCotokYo wrote:

I wish I had asked this first. I would LOVE back issues of Deep. I love that mag. Does anyone else have extras they want to get rid of or old ones they don't care about anymore? I don't care about condition, as long as it's readable. :D
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    BF25394BF25394 Posts: 3,272
    Can someone list the editions that have been published? Because they don't keep to a regular schedule, I can't tell if I'm missing one. (Well, I know I'm not missing one-- I just may have one issue that is not in the same place as all the others.)
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • Options
    samnationsamnation Los Angeles, CA Posts: 277
    In general there are two DEEP issues per year. However their schedule has been a little inconsistent. So far there have been 5 issues. The first was Winter/Spring 2006 and the most recent was Winter/Spring 2009. Hopefully there will a new one before the end of the year.
    Sam