Options

I'm so glad PJ doesn't sell their songs for commercials!!

U R A Crazy BreedU R A Crazy Breed Posts: 8,370
edited July 2009 in The Porch
I couldn't stand to throw on the TV and see/hear...

If the hot dog is a foot looooooonnggg......make sure you put some fixin's on it!

or

thinking of having sex with an unwrapped doonnnngggg.....put a little Trojan on it!

or

does your bikini line look like King Kooonnnngggg??.....put a little Nair on it!

ok...let's hear yours.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    got a staiiiiiin......gonna put a dab of Tide on it.

when somethings spillllllllled.........put a little Sham-Wowin' on it.

when you got that iiiiitch.......put a bit o' Gold-Bond on it.
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    you mean you are glad they have not done that in the past
  • Options
    fluff4ufluff4u Posts: 193
    YEah Too Late
  • Options
    there is def a difference from selling your song to promote household products and having it in a commercial to sell the album that the song is on!!...........not that I'm thrilled with the whole Target thing, but the record biz ain't what it used to be.
  • Options
    U R A Crazy BreedU R A Crazy Breed Posts: 8,370
    edited July 2009
    got a staiiiiiin......gonna put a dab of Tide on it.

when somethings spillllllllled.........put a little Sham-Wowin' on it.

when you got that iiiiitch.......put a bit o' Gold-Bond on it.

:mrgreen: nice! :lol:
    Post edited by U R A Crazy Breed on
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    fluff4u wrote:
    YEah Too Late
    They did it with Yield, BUT the difference there is it was promoting their album, not a toaster or something.
  • Options
    fluff4u wrote:
    YEah Too Late
    They did it with Yield, BUT the difference there is it was promoting their album, not a toaster or something.

I still think that it will be a pearl jam commercial by Target, just like it was a pearl jam commercial by Best Buy.
  • Options
    UpSideDownUpSideDown Posts: 1,966
    there is def a difference from selling your song to promote household products and having it in a commercial to sell the album that the song is on!!...........not that I'm thrilled with the whole Target thing, but the record biz ain't what it used to be.

Exactly

I'm pretty sure that Best Buy had a commercial for Self-Titled as wel

Nothing wrong w/ having some exposure for their new album.....as least they are controlling it and doing it their way.

I am actually okay with the Target deal.............if you think about it, it is more selective and anti-retail distribution than they have ever done in the past. After hearing Stone talk about it I was able to understand their decision better.
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    fluff4u wrote:
    YEah Too Late

I still think that it will be a pearl jam commercial by Target, just like it was a pearl jam commercial by Best Buy.
    I don't know, don't they usually start to clearance out lawn furniture in September? They could totally fixer you up with a great deal! ;)
  • Options
    GardenpartyGardenparty Posts: 1,908
    I couldn't stand to throw on the TV and see/hear...

If the hot dog is a foot looooooonnggg......make sure you put some fixin's on it!

or

thinking of having sex with an unwrapped doonnnngggg.....put a little Trojan on it!

or

does your bikini line look like King Kooonnnngggg??.....put a little Nair on it!

ok...let's hear yours.

the whole FIxer lyric joke thing has gotten stale really quickly. but nice original post regardless :arrow:
    “I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version.”
  • Options
    I don't know, don't they usually start to clearance out lawn furniture in September? They could totally fixer you up with a great deal! ;)

"Aren't we all given to fly to best buy for the best deals" ;);)