Options

Any Extra Singles For European Shows?

HoldenHolden Posts: 19
edited July 2009 in The Porch
Hey,
Last minute, it looks like I might have found a cheap flight to europe. I was wondering if any one had an extra single to any one of the five shows? I am just curious, so if you have an extra please let me know, thanks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    IdlewildIdlewild London, England Posts: 173
    Hi I have an extra 10 club seat for Manchester if you are interested.
    London Brixton Academy 1993, Wembley Arena (Both Nights) 1996, Wembley Arena 2000, London Astoria 2006, Reading Festival 2006, Verona Italy 2006, London Wembley Arena 2007, Copenhagen Denmark 2007,
    London Shepherds Bush Empire 2009, Manchester Evening News Arena 2009, London O2 Arena 2009
    Dublin, Belfast, Hyde Park 2010
    Manchester Arena 1 and 2, Stockholm, Oslo 2012
    Amsterdam 1 and 2, Leeds, Milton Keynes Bowl 2014
    Wrigley Field 1 and 2 2016
    London 1 and 2 2018
    Fenway Park 1 and 2 2018
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Holden wrote:
    Hey,
    Last minute, it looks like I might have found a cheap flight to europe. I was wondering if any one had an extra single to any one of the five shows? I am just curious, so if you have an extra please let me know, thanks!
    search one by one show,,yo difficult to find all srares in one person
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    HoldenHolden Posts: 19
    Yeah I figured that would have been the best way, but again, this was more to give me an idea. Thanks for the link, too bad that ticket is already gone!
  • Options
    Holden wrote:
    Yeah I figured that would have been the best way, but again, this was more to give me an idea. Thanks for the link, too bad that ticket is already gone!
    pm send