Options

Will amazon (etc) have the vinyl?

Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,946
edited July 2009 in The Porch
Don't feel like paying 15dollars in shipping when amazon takes 5dollars.

I'm guessing the vinyl will be available everywhere? Was that the case for the Avocado vinyl?
"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,117
    Avacado was only release by 10c, I don't believe it was available via retail (unless it was an indie retailer that ordered it from the 10c).
  • Options
    Don't feel like paying 15dollars in shipping when amazon takes 5dollars.

I'm guessing the vinyl will be available everywhere? Was that the case for the Avocado vinyl?

The self titled vinyl was hard to come by. I never saw it available through retailers except for 10 club but i could be wrong. It has a small print. Also I'm not sure that Amazon is going to get the vinyl or the actual CD version. They are supposed to be doing some selective outlets that get it. Target is apparently the only store you will be able to get it at and there is supposed to be an exclusive online retailer too but nothing has been announced. I know that right now Amazon does not have a listing for Backspacer. If you want the vinyl you should probably order it from Ten Club.
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    I'm bumping this.. I emailed 10c to ask nearly 2 weeks ago and never got an answer :roll:

it's not that I don't want to buy from 10c but the shipping to overseas is ridiculous (I ordered the deluxe package from 2nd favourite band upcoming album, State Radio, it includes 3 CDs, the Vinyl and a T-shirt and ships to the UK for under $9..I know they're on the East Coast but still).

Plus as I'll be in Seattle on release day, I'd rather go to Easy Street and buy both Vinyl and CD then and there than wait weeks for it to arrive, possibly damaged, in the UK (even better would be able to pick it up from 10c, but don't think that's possible.. unless they say they'll be selling both at the Key Arena Shows? that'd be great too.)

Can we possibly have an answer on this?