Options

Good luck to all those going for L.A. tix!

edited July 2009 in The Porch
i'm out. just seattle and philly for me.

i hope there aren't too many unhappy people today.
If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PJStatTrackerPJStatTracker Posts: 2,400
    i'm out. just seattle and philly for me.

i hope there aren't too many unhappy people today.

I'm also out, but good luck to everyone. These are the shows I would like to go to most, but they are the week of my brother's wedding, so...I"ll see you in Seattle and Philly! hahahaaha..
    Download the unofficial <a href="http://bit.ly/PJStatTracker">Pearl Jam Stat Tracker</a> app for iPhone/iPad. It's <em>FREE.</em>

PM me with any comments or suggestions for the app - or weigh in <a href="http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167611
    ">here</a>.
    or
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pjstattracker">Join the discussion on facebook</a>

• Options
    the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    Thanks ! I have a feeling I'm going to need all the luck there is !!

Worst part for me is, i can get to the forum here at work, but not the goods section. So the GF is at home heading the charge for the tickets. So all i can do is sit here and wait for the email or text to come through letting me know of the outcome ! :o

oh, well. its all good. its just a concert yeah? i mean, i will go on if i dont get tix. :roll:
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Options
    the wolf wrote:
    Thanks ! I have a feeling I'm going to need all the luck there is !!

Worst part for me is, i can get to the forum here at work, but not the goods section. So the GF is at home heading the charge for the tickets. So all i can do is sit here and wait for the email or text to come through letting me know of the outcome ! :o

oh, well. its all good. its just a concert yeah? i mean, i will go on if i dont get tix. :roll:

damn! i'd be jumping out of my skin. best of luck, bro!!
  • Options
    It's really tough...knowing all the great merch that will soon be flooding 10C....for me, the current shows will cost me about $1400 for my wife and I to go...just did that in Atlanta to see Ed...seen Pearl Jam MANY times...it's a religious experience for me, but $1400 is still $1400...sure would love it for them to come closer to home...Seattle is a 14 hour drive and I have a 5 month old son and a five year old daughter to consider as well...I'm in Montana now and am REALLY MISSING one of the benefits of having lived in California...a one hour drive versus 4 hour flights or 14 hour-plus car rides....I'm such a merch whore I'm really torn...
    boo hoo, poor me :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    Yeah, good luck everyone!! I hope you have as easy of time as I did getting Seattle tickets.
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,450
    Glad my friends talked me out of LA and into Seattle. I'd be hyperventilating right now. Good luck all!! :mrgreen:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    i was nervous yesterday for the seattle shows and i wasn't even buying....think how i feel now :shock: :shock: :ugeek:
  • Options
    beagsbeags Posts: 41
    which night to go for??? i'm so unsure
  • Options
    beags wrote:
    which night to go for??? i'm so unsure

whichever you can get would be my strategy.
  • Options
    NadesNades Posts: 158
    2nd or 3rd, its easier
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,450
    norm wrote:
    i was nervous yesterday for the seattle shows and i wasn't even buying....think how i feel now :shock: :shock: :ugeek:

It ain't easy typing with shaking hands! :shock: :shock:

Imagine how you're gonna feel if you're still trying for show #4 :o:o I'm sure it's already crossed your mind! :mrgreen:

T minus eight minutes!
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    walkunafraidwalkunafraid Posts: 2,557
    Nades wrote:
    2nd or 3rd, its easier

Why not try for the first then? Since ticket on-sales are staggered, it won't hurt to try to the first and, if you don't get them, then tr for #2, then #3, etc.

My preference is for the 4th show, but no way in hell am I gonna give myself only one chance to get 10C tickets!
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Options
    JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,422
    I like the lack of pressure, since we don't have to buy one show, then immediately buy another. Also, we have four chances to get one pair......a lot of hope!
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    imalive wrote:
    norm wrote:

It ain't easy typing with shaking hands! :shock: :shock:

Imagine how you're gonna feel if you're still trying for show #4 :o:o I'm sure it's already crossed your mind! :mrgreen:

T minus eight minutes!

i put on yield to try to calm my nerves...it's not helping :shock: :shock: :lol::lol:
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,378
    good luck everyone!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    FearTheBeardFearTheBeard Posts: 666
    Woo hoo! That was too easy, got em in under 2 minutes!
  • Options
    MeijinMeijin Posts: 51
    Done! Easier than expected, but when the page stalled on loading at 10:01 I got a sinking feeling. (Especially since I wasn't seeing anything into 10:00).

Way less crazy than trying to score tickets to 3 shows simultaneously in '06 on any given day (especially Santa Barbara day).

-T