Options

Jack White/ThirdMan/THE VAULT

Comments

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,631
    In case you were wondering,  little bit different art on this version vs last.   

• Options

bottom is the new one.  Sound wise,  the new one isn't as loud it seems,  and I think that's probably a good thing. 
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    I thought they were shipping international first. I've not even got my shipping notice yet which seems weird. I signed up in late June. Notice of this vault showed up early for subscribing to didn't it. Looks great, hope there is room to store the original and Vault 1 versions. It'll be a little bonus for those picking through my vinyl one day.
  • Options
    FR181798 said:
    I thought they were shipping international first. I've not even got my shipping notice yet which seems weird. I signed up in late June. Notice of this vault showed up early for subscribing to didn't it. Looks great, hope there is room to store the original and Vault 1 versions. It'll be a little bonus for those picking through my vinyl one day.
    Yes,  that's what I did.  And it fits perfectly making the box the right size. 
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    This set is fantastic. The color of the 2nd Icky Thump record, black/red, is one of the best looking colored records I've seen.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    got mine today. didn't even know it was on its way. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    just stumbled across "Bastille Day- Single" from visiting the White Stripes website. It is 3 songs; their first ever live performance at an open mic night. buy it on itunes or stream it. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    Got it in the UK today without any shipping notice. Amazing package. Dare I say it - it's almost too luxurious.
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Mine still hasn’t arrived. Got an email over a week ago & my last name starts with C. Should I email them?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,539
    mfc2006 said:
    Mine still hasn’t arrived. Got an email over a week ago & my last name starts with C. Should I email them?
    No tracking?

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    mfc2006 said:
    No tracking?

There’s tracking, but it just says “label created.” I received the tracking email on 9/16/17.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    mfc2006 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mfc2006 said:
    No tracking?

There’s tracking, but it just says “label created.” I received the tracking email on 9/16/17.

You're in the same boat as me, last name C also.  I'm sure we're fine.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    I received my vault today. My shipping info was sent to fed ex on the 12th but it didn't leave TN until the 22nd.  I'd give it a day or two.  Last name is J. 
  • Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,890
    mfc2006 said:
    Last name D and mine just started moving within the last day or so.

Really looking forward to receiving this package. It will be the last of my year subscription from the Music City Animal Advocates auction package. Hope that there’s nothing mind blowing in Novelties on Monday as I noticed TMR unsubscribed me after they shipped the package. Didn’t even get a chance to read the opening instructions post on the Vault.
  • Options
    Cool. Thanks for the info, all.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,470
    My last name starts with B and I got mine in Canada on Tuesday 
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    Mine just updated & is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Also, I forgot to cancel, so it looks like I’ll be getting #34. Hoping that it’s something good!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    mfc2006 said:
    Mine just updated & is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Also, I forgot to cancel, so it looks like I’ll be getting #34. Hoping that it’s something good!
    I don't think it's too late to cancel #34. It hasn't even been announced yet, and you can always cancel (or subscribe) after you know what it's going to be. :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    mfc2006 said:
    I don't think it's too late to cancel #34. It hasn't even been announced yet, and you can always cancel (or subscribe) after you know what it's going to be. :)
    Hmm...not sure why I received that email then. I’ll send them an email. Thanks.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mfc2006 said:
    Oh, maybe I missed something, but what did the email say??
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412
    They’re pretty strict with their renewals. Best to sign up close to the deadline. That way it won’t auto-renew til after the quarterly is announced.

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,883
    Just ordered white stripes bbc peel sessions. Any feedback on this?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    mcgruff10 said:
    Awesome
    It's recorded from two different sessions so each record sounds different.  One is hotter than the other.  But it's a great record.  
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,883
    mrussel1 said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Awesome
    It's recorded from two different sessions so each record sounds different.  One is hotter than the other.  But it's a great record.  
    Can't wait to hear it!!!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    mfc2006 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mfc2006 said:
    It’s a vault payment. 3 months after I ordered #33. Doesn’t look like I can reverse it, so I hope that #34 is great!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mfc2006 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mfc2006 said:
    It’s a vault payment. 3 months after I ordered #33. Doesn’t look like I can reverse it, so I hope that #34 is great!
    Isn't the going bet that the vault will be some special edition of his new album?
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mfc2006 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mfc2006 said:
    Isn't the going bet that the vault will be some special edition of his new album?
    That would work!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    It arrived today. Holy crap!!!

Love this album & so glad I grabbed this Vault.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,841
    Multiple maroon-colored limited edition vinyl from the American Epic series are up in Novelties. Some really good stuff if your collection needs some foundational blues/country/roots music.
  • Options
    jjflash said:
    Multiple maroon-colored limited edition vinyl from the American Epic series are up in Novelties. Some really good stuff if your collection needs some foundational blues/country/roots music.
    How do these sound?  Some old recordings can be pretty rough.