Options

Seattle date?

2»

Comments

• Options
    mattseattleusamattseattleusa North Idaho, USA Posts: 346
    Key Arena has no events scheduled from 9/10 until 11/4. I think they could find at least ONE night in there to play!! Fingas crossed!! ;)
    I will not lose my Faith, it's an Inside job today....
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,151
    hometown needs dates..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    CalumCalum Posts: 635
    I have always wanted to see Seattle.. come on PJ give me another reason!
    London Astoria - Dublin - Wembley - Shepherds Bush - London 02
  • Options
    Calum wrote:
    I have always wanted to see Seattle.. come on PJ give me another reason!
    -
    here is my ticket mate.. :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    FuhrawzFuhrawz Posts: 82
    It'd be very upsetting if they decide not to play in Seattle. It's been a while, it's long overdue. They really should.
  • Options
    Faraaz wrote:
    It'd be very upsetting if they decide not to play in Seattle. It's been a while, it's long overdue. They really should.
    all the world love them ,,dirty job,,but someone have to do it... :lol:
  • Options
    Faraaz wrote:

Seattle is where it all started, though. Don't you think Seattle deserves at least a couple of shows? :)
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    edited July 2009
    Faraaz wrote:
    Faraaz wrote:

Seattle is where it all started, though. Don't you think Seattle deserves at least a couple of shows? :)
    And, being the band still hails itself as being from Seattle, I think we should be getting at least as many shows as Bos, Chi, NY, and Philly. But sadly that just hasn't been the case.
    Post edited by aNiMaL on
  • Options
    You're right, man. I cannot agree with you more.
  • Options
    Yah my friend they need to do a seattle show.. IN SEATTLE!!! not out some where in the state

PJ_kidd wrote:
    Do you guys think there will definitely be a seattle date in the announcement?
    It said the sun in the west is setting, maybe that means they are gonna play a couple shows in the west before heading east?
    Speaking As A child Of The 90's
  • Options
    PoGoS dope wrote:
    Yah my friend they need to do a seattle show.. IN SEATTLE!!! not out some where in the state

PJ_kidd wrote:
    Do you guys think there will definitely be a seattle date in the announcement?
    It said the sun in the west is setting, maybe that means they are gonna play a couple shows in the west before heading east?

Yeah, man!
  • Options
    PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965
    Everyone keep your fingers crossed! Atleast 1 seattle show, key arena!
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,812
    Can't wait to head back to Seattle - bring on the dates!
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Really hoping the Seattle date rumors are true! :D
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    wolfbear wrote:
    well if you read that thread that started the rumour apparently mike told someone they are playing key arena so i dont think hed lie about it so we got a good chance
    Shows:
  • Options
    BeerBaronBeerBaron Toronto-ish Posts: 4,089
    PJ_kidd wrote:
    wolfbear wrote:
    well if you read that thread that started the rumour apparently mike told someone they are playing key arena so i dont think hed lie about it so we got a good chance
    The guys say a lot of things that don't come to be ... LAST year Mike told people that they'd play ACL (in 2008).

I hope you guys get your shows. It's been too long.
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    PJ_kidd wrote:
    wolfbear wrote:
    Very true! But, things do change and we haven't been blessed with them in a long time. :( I don't know, I feel like it's happening but a part of me is wondering? Just nervous I guess! :lol:
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    wolfbear wrote:
    PJ_kidd wrote:
    wolfbear wrote:
    Very true! But, things do change and we haven't been blessed with them in a long time. :( I don't know, I feel like it's happening but a part of me is wondering? Just nervous I guess! :lol:
    yah i know what you mean. I get the feeling it will but i mean its almost too good to be true, and i dont want to get too excited like i did with the ed shows.
    Shows:
  • Options
    BeerBaron wrote:
    PJ_kidd wrote:
    wolfbear wrote:
    The guys say a lot of things that don't come to be ... LAST year Mike told people that they'd play ACL (in 2008).

I hope you guys get your shows. It's been too long.
    maybe he meant this year
    Shows:
  • Options
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    Can't wait to head back to Seattle - bring on the dates!
    YES,,SEATTLE WILL BE GREAT,,AND DESERVE IT ANYWAY,,