Options

Lost ALL of my bootlegs!

yooperpjyooperpj Posts: 313
edited June 2009 in The Porch
To make a long story short, my computer crashed last week and I lost Every one of my bootlegs! and like an idiot I didn't have them backed up. I know there are places to get most of them but I can't remember where. It sucks! Plus I had about 8 of the 2008 shows through ten club. I remember going through my order history and it saying "download again" but now it says "expired" :(
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940

They got basically every show by the band
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,177
    pearljambootlegs.org

has every show you ever wanted.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,719
    Would you be interested in a b+p for a few show's? Not mp3's! But shn's & flacs?
    I just added an amazing Pearl Jam Archive Audio collection set, that's 50 data dvdr's total on my new HD!
    Let me know yooperpj if you are interested in a few data dvdrs.

demetrios
  • Options
    edited June 2009
    demetrios wrote:
    Would you be interested in a b+p for a few show's? Not mp3's! But shn's & flacs?
    I just added an amazing Pearl Jam Archive Audio collection set, that's 50 data dvdr's total on my new HD!
    Let me know yooperpj if you are interested in a few data dvdrs.

demetrios

I think my buddy won some stuff you put together at the Nashville Pre-party. He really liked it. I found most of what I was looking for at pearljambootlegs.org. I might be interested in shows that I went to, but wouldn't be able to get anything for awhile because of the chicago show plans. What the hell is b+p and shn's??? Sorry, I'm not very down with the internet lingo!
    Post edited by yooperpj on
  • Options
    yooperpj wrote:
    What the hell is b+p and shn's??? Sorry, I'm not very down with the internet lingo!

What is a B&P?

B&P basically stands for Blanks and Postage. This arrangement allows a new trader who has a small or non-existent collection to acquire shows. In return for sending blank discs with return postage, you can end up with excellent shows on CD. The person distributing the music only gets the satisfaction of spreading some incredible music and joy, and assisting someone else in sharing something they love.

How Does It Work?

An individual who has a show to offer will post an announcement, usually to an internet newsgroup. You apply and are selected. Or you could post an appeal and garner a response. You are then given instructions, and an address. You send off the required number of blank CD-R discs, along with a return mailer with sufficient postage. The trader takes your blank discs and records the concert onto those discs, and then mails them back to you. The trader receives nothing in return for this service.

& SHN's: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shorten

I am what they call 'a master' in the fine arts of B+P'ing. ;)

demetrios
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    yooperpj wrote:
    What the hell is b+p and shn's??? Sorry, I'm not very down with the internet lingo!

What is a B&P?

B&P basically stands for Blanks and Postage. This arrangement allows a new trader who has a small or non-existent collection to acquire shows. In return for sending blank discs with return postage, you can end up with excellent shows on CD. The person distributing the music only gets the satisfaction of spreading some incredible music and joy, and assisting someone else in sharing something they love.

How Does It Work?

An individual who has a show to offer will post an announcement, usually to an internet newsgroup. You apply and are selected. Or you could post an appeal and garner a response. You are then given instructions, and an address. You send off the required number of blank CD-R discs, along with a return mailer with sufficient postage. The trader takes your blank discs and records the concert onto those discs, and then mails them back to you. The trader receives nothing in return for this service.

& SHN's: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shorten

I am what they call 'a master' in the fine arts of B+P'ing. ;)

demetrios
    Gotcha... Thanks for clearing that up.
  • Options
    yooperpj wrote:
    Gotcha... Thanks for clearing that up.

Np! :) Offer will always be there for you. Just let me know when!

demetrios