The *OFFICIAL* Release Pearl Jam Unplugged on DVD/CD Thread

Comments

• iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    text message received from danny:

am too drunk to shave. my moustache is big and unruly. davanita will love it.
    long live unplugged :D
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
    Davanita wrote:
    y'know i've been thinking.... danny is a volunteer. he started this thread on his own initiative.. i simply jumped in to keep this thing a-rollin'.... among a few other people. but now that he's gone - even if just for a little while - and he semi-officially put me in charge, i think i should get paid. i mean, i'm a hard working young woman, stuck in a 9-to-5 routine, with most of my internet access here at work. bumping this thread means i have to work extra, it means i have to spend time here in the message pit keeping this thread alive, while i really *should be working*.
    i realise, the reason i currently find myself in this position where danny trusted me to take care of his baby, is most likely because i'm his internet wife and everything and he figured i'd be all like "sure honey yeah you go away to florida, leave me here all alone in charge of the Unplugged thread even though i have to work and i'm in a pretty horrible mood and the weather sucks and i'm underpaid... i really don't mind"...
    but danny.. darlin'... i gotta make a living babe. and i don't do charity.

so.
    cough it up, choir boy. :cool:

oh quit exaggerating; if he were here, you'd be on here flirting!

admit it, you are pissed that he went to florida without YOU, lol.
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • mamasan3 wrote:
    All Pearl Jam fans should be able to listen or watch this incredible, amazing performance by, to quote Ben Harper, "the greatest band in the world"

Come on people VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!

Amen, Ben!

Here's my vote.
    pretends to sleep as he looks her over...
  • DavanitaDavanita Posts: 854
    iluvcats wrote:
    text message received from danny:

am too drunk to shave. my moustache is big and unruly. davanita will love it.
    long live unplugged :D

niice :D

iluvcats wrote:
    oh quit exaggerating; if he were here, you'd be on here flirting!

admit it, you are pissed that he went to florida without YOU, lol.

duh :cool:

edit: reading my own post.. wow my vocabulary really is on fire today.. i need to drink more coffee. and watch Unplugged. release it!!
    Jon Stewart: "[about Russia's new president]...Dmitri Medevvvevv.... Dmitri Meh..... Dmitri M.! Or... as George W. Bush would probably pronounce it... Eddie Vedder."
    danny really needs to come back. i don't think people respect my authority :p

[size=+3]sign. the. petition. people.[/size]
    Jon Stewart: "[about Russia's new president]...Dmitri Medevvvevv.... Dmitri Meh..... Dmitri M.! Or... as George W. Bush would probably pronounce it... Eddie Vedder."

Let´s make them release that awesome show!!!
    "Vocês são do caralho" Eddie Vedder : Lisbon, 04/09/2006 - best day of my life
    Badmind wrote:
    C´mon people more support to this petition!!

you see? you see?!?! i can make people post here :cool:
    (even if it means personally asking my friends to do so.. :p)
    you see? you see?!?! i can make people post here :cool:
    (even if it means personally asking my friends to do so.. :p)

Haha... it´s ok!!
    But c´mon people, more posts here!!
    "Vocês são do caralho" Eddie Vedder : Lisbon, 04/09/2006 - best day of my life
    Badmind wrote:
    Haha... it´s ok!!
    But c´mon people, more posts here!!

yeah!! what he said!
    Unplug the Unpluggedless :cool:

"I Got Shit" a good song unplugged?

I was having I got shit withdrawl tonight. I wanted to call Roche at DC101 to ask him to play it on my way home and I lost their phone number for requests.

long live unplugged
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
    danny72688 wrote:
    I will miss this thread. Not too much though ;)

So, brainofPJ, Lizardjam, HeadlongRush........where have you three been? ;)
    And Laura PJ, Clau_yellowled, where'd you two go? ;)

come home.

we're tired of bumping your thread.

sober up and tend to your thread. (AND SHAVE!)
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
    I hope the unplugged advocate is happy with the 5024 signatures.

:D
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Still keeping hope alive.
    "I don't wanna go, from Toronto!!!" - EV '06
    you see danny? i was a little down and out about halfway through the week, but i think i managed just fine in the end. the thread didn't die... even more so... i got people to sign up while you were away. :cool: not that i could've done it without iluvcats, of course...
    so, dan the man, i think we at least deserve a beer...
    still, you better come home pretty soon. this thread's just not the same without you ;)

tonight, us old farts will be at a venue in baltimore called sonar if you want to come out, tix are $15 (comes to $21 with ticketbastard fees)

we're seeing dave navarro in "the panic channel"

and it better NOT be unplugged like this, this is good but i am not in the mood for unplugged like you are 24/7
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yK_GAqc5SU&NR
    when this guy starts calling for spirits, I better not see any dead relatives!
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
    panic channel were better live than on their cd. they blasted us. dave n. really rocks!

they played 1 accoustical song at the end.

vote for mtv (pj) unplugged TODAY people :D
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • tara wrote:
    alright, i'll sign the petition, even though i am a petition skeptic ;)
    Thank you for signing even though you're against petitions ;)
    Can I sign the petition again using my MSN email address...?
    Yes you can use ALL (hint hint) your email addresses.
    lvprljm wrote:
    Amen, Ben!

Here's my vote.
    Thank you for voting!
    Badmind wrote:
    C´mon people more support to this petition!!

Yes, this is the kind of attitude we need!
    Still keeping hope alive.
    Never lose hope, especially with this band, they like to play with us ;) Thanks for the keep hope alive vibes.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • [size=+5]Thank you![/size] iluvcats and Davanita. Your checks are in the mail.
    :)
    danny72688 wrote:
    [size=+5]Thank you![/size] iluvcats and Davanita. Your checks are in the mail.
    :)

a BEER, danny.... a BEER!! :rolleyes:

he did not send me a pm.

(sobbing)
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
    Davanita wrote:
    a BEER, danny.... a BEER!! :rolleyes:

i think she wants something warmer than a beer

10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • iluvcats wrote:
    i think she wants something warmer than a beer

Like a footlong hot dog to go with Unplugged? Don't forget the mayonnaise ;)
    danny72688 wrote:

wait til she gets here, lol.

long live unplugged.
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
    danny72688 wrote:

[size=+3]ok that's it.[/size] :mad:
    i'm not supporting you anymore.
    danny. you are disgusting beyond comparison.
    after all the effort i made keeping YOUR thread going, this is how you thank me?! geez.

men...... they're all the same......
    i'm not supporting you anymore.
    danny. you are disgusting beyond comparison.
    after all the effort i made keeping YOUR thread going, this is how you thank me?! geez.

men...... they're all the same......
    Would you like bananas and yogurt instead?
    ;):p
  • but I think it will be about six years before it's available.
  • salt_creep wrote:
    but I think it will be about six years before it's available.
    20th Anniversary is fine with me. As long as it comes out. Thanks for your support :)
  • Bump.
    Sorry if I offended you Davanita :o
    support unplugged today!

come back davanita, we miss your sense of humor!
    10/10 - Brad in B'more