Thumbing my Way

En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,622
edited June 2009 in The Porch
Is it just me or does the acoustic Thumbing my Way from Benaroya Hall seem like it would fit great on the Into the Wild soundtrack, I just thought of that while listening to the album today.
Formerly Brew Crew Tix
“If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• OffHeGoes132OffHeGoes132 Posts: 594
    Good call, I can def see a fit. I was also listening to Benaroya Hall today too. I fuckin' love this album - absolutely killer performance. Just about flawless. With all of their slower jams on the album, i kind of wish they would have thrown Present Tense on the setlist to make it perfect. ;)
  • En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,622
    I just edited my old post where I wasn't a fan of Benny, but now really like it. I wish they would've played Given to Fly would love to hear an acoustic version.
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • OffHeGoes132OffHeGoes132 Posts: 594
    It took a listen or two to grow on me, but once it did it hits hard. The sound quality is top notch (being in a Symphony Hall) and Eddie's vocals are spot on the entire show. It's really cool to hear songs such as Nothing As It Seems, Fatal, Sleight Of Hand (to name a few) in an acoustic setting. Immortality and Off He Goes are probably my tops on the Benny release though.