Options

This could be Pearl Jam's last album

JP33JP33 Posts: 1,348
edited June 2009 in The Porch
I just have a feeling that this is it.......pearl jam should leave on top......I am saddened......good things do not last forever.....I cannot wait for the lyrics to ....THE END
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    AmherstJammerAmherstJammer Amherst, Massachusetts Posts: 1,510
    Not according to Pearl Jam's manager.......

Also, why on earth would a band that has worked so hard to get to this point in their career retire now?? They have a good 15 - 20 working years ahead of them. It would make no sense at all to quit...
  • Options
    redeyeredeye Posts: 620
    this wont be the last, plenty more to come i think :D
  • Options
    philthehipphilthehip Posts: 2,084
    JP33 wrote:
    I just have a feeling that this is it.......pearl jam should leave on top......I am saddened......good things do not last forever.....I cannot wait for the lyrics to ....THE END

Had you just drank too much scotch maybe, and got all sentimental. PJ will be here for a long long time. I feel we will have at least another 5 albums and many tours to wet our lips too.
  • Options
    twojawastwojawas Posts: 318
    It could be their last album.

You might get hit by a car tomorrow.

The world could end next week.

There is no evidence to suggest that any of the above is going to happen though.
  • Options
    halszka123halszka123 Posts: 1,109
    people who starts threads like this seem to belike all those small scared human beings trying to draw attention to them hailing the end of the world in 2000.

I don't want to hear or read about crazy idea, that Pearl Jam will finish making music after this album.it's preposterous.
    Not 10c member? Have sth to say? write to me - I'll put it on the forum
    halszka123@op.pl
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,151
    THE BEST ROCK BAND IN THE WORLD WILL NEVER STOP MAKING MUSIC
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,208
    JP33 wrote:
    I just have a feeling that this is it.......pearl jam should leave on top....

If that's the case, they should have called it quits about 10 years ago.
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,689
    SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mach271mach271 Posts: 562
    GOD FORBID!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,151
    and..GET SOME..IF U NEED IT..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    halszka123 wrote:
    people who starts threads like this seem to belike all those small scared human beings trying to draw attention to them hailing the end of the world in 2000.

I don't want to hear or read about crazy idea, that Pearl Jam will finish making music after this album.it's preposterous.

It happens with every album, it seems like. ;) This isn't the first time, nor will it be the last with a thread like this (no personal offensive to the OP - just pointing out the facts).

They love what they do and they'll keep doing this for as long as they can - which is for a very very long time! :mrgreen:
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    JP33 wrote:
    We all know they went Parting Ways after Binaural.
  • Options
    HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    JP33 wrote:
    I just have a feeling that this is it.......pearl jam should leave on top....

If that's the case, they should have called it quits about 10 years ago.
    More like 15 years ago.
    #FHP
  • Options
    OkOk Posts: 2,144
    dumb.