Options

***Official GREECE Fans Thread***

Comments

• Options
    nxnastosnxnastos Posts: 91
    LukinFan wrote:
    share your love
    :shock:
    why shocked LukinFan,,u didnt know that Greece is the country of the 3 "S"..?
    Sea,Sun..and ,,SEX..!!!!! ;)8-)

HAHA!! I love it! Hellllooooo from Chicago!!
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,007
    LukinFan wrote:
    share your love
    :shock:
    Sea,Sun..and ,,SEX..!!!!! ;)8-)
    :lol::lol::lol:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    kapsolaskapsolas Posts: 40
    Nastos you bastard!!! Whats up man. good to see you here.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    kapsolas wrote:
    Nastos you bastard!!! Whats up man. good to see you here.
    wellcome greeks from chicago....
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    HAHA!! I love it! Hellllooooo from Chicago!![/quote]
    hello niko!!!!!!!!giamas..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Sea,Sun..and ,,SEX..!!!!! ;)8-)[/quote]
    :lol::lol::lol:[/quote]
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,838
    Are there any Pearl Jam Greek ladies here? flower.gif
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    we have just one...sagapo..but Demetrios is damn right,,where are the ladies please.. :roll:
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,838
    demetrios wrote:
    we have just one...sagapo..but Demetrios is damn right,,where are the ladies please.. :roll:

There's a few other's I know, but they don't visit here! :|
  • Options
    i live in astoria, queens. i'm sure i could recruit a few greeks for you. :D
    If nothing is everything, I'll have it all
  • Options
    i live in astoria, queens. i'm sure i could recruit a few greeks for you. :D
    pleaseee..... :D:D:D do it for the ...Greeks!!!
  • Options
  • Options
    hey Demetrios,where are the womans? :D:D:D
  • Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,812
    I like baklava, spanikopita and can speak like 3 lines of Greek - can I be an honorary member? :mrgreen:
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    I like baklava, spanikopita and can speak like 3 lines of Greek - can I be an honorary member? :mrgreen:
    hey u ,my vice president...... :lol::lol::lol: woman in this post..thats great..u are in, as vice president.great but u need to try soublaki,mousaca greek(horiatiki)salad
    and ask Demetrios to put fotos of those foods,couse i dont know how to put one in here,, :ugeek: :ugeek:
  • Options
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    hey u ,my vice president...... :lol::lol::lol: woman in this post..thats great..u are in, as vice president.great but u need to try soublaki,mousaca greek(horiatiki)salad
    and ask Demetrios to put fotos of those foods,couse i dont know how to put one in here,, :ugeek: :ugeek:

I like those too! mousaca is eggplant, right?

This is what I know how to say (that I can post on here). It's phonetic since I have no idea how its spelled

"E vraki moo ena messa stu gola moo" :lol:
    Wishlist Foundation

♥♥♥
  • Options
    Foxy Mop wrote:
    Foxy Mop wrote:

I like those too! mousaca is eggplant, right?

This is what I know how to say (that I can post on here). It's phonetic since I have no idea how its spelled

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    opk,,u mean,,a underwear is in my ass?..like in greek,,ena braki einai mesa ston kolo mou? :mrgreen::lol::lol::lol:
    and mousaca is not that,, :lol:
  • Options
    GREEK BUMP.. :geek:
  • Options
    GREEK BUMP.. :geek:
  • Options

"E vraki moo ena messa stu gola moo" :lol:[/quote]

HAHA!!! awesome!!!
  • Options
    nxnastos wrote:

HAHA!!! awesome!!![/quote]
    :lol::lol::lol::lol: awesome for Laura,,,she is a Greek too as it seems 8-)8-)8-)
  • Options
    elle74elle74 NJ Posts: 58
    Yasou apo New Jersey!! Can't wait for the Philly shows!!! Ekana kaka sta vrakia mou when I heard!!!! Hahahahaha J/K!!! :lol:
    Shows: * Jones Beach Music Theatre - Aug 24, 2000 * Madison Square Garden - Jul 09, 2003 * PNC Bank Arts Center - Jul 14, 2003 * Continental Arena - Jun 01, 2006 * Susquehanna Bank Center - Jun 20, 2008 * Madison Square Garden - Jun 25, 2008 * Philadelphia Spectrum - Oct 27, 2009 * Philadelphia Spectrum - Oct 28, 2009 * Philadelphia Spectrum - Oct 30, 2009 * Philadelphia Spectrum - Oct 31, 2009 * The Prudential Center - May 18, 2010 * Madison Square Garden - May 20, 2010 * Madison Square Garden - May 21, 2010 * Philadelphia, PA Made in America Sept 2, 2012 * Barclays Center - Oct 19, 2013 * Barclays Center - Oct 20, 2013
    EV Solo Shows: * NJPAC Newark, New Jersey - 08/07/2008 * Tower Theater Upper Darby, Pennsylvania - 06/12/2009 * Lyric Opera House, Baltimore, Maryland - 06/14/2009 * Beacon Theatre, New York, New York - 6/21/2011 * Beacon Theatre, New York, New York - 6/22/2011 * Tower Theater Upper Darby, Pennsylvania - 6/25/2011 *
  • Options
    nxnastos wrote:

HAHA!!! awesome!!!
    :lol::lol::lol::lol: awesome for Laura,,,she is a Greek too as it seems 8-)8-)8-)[/quote]

haha!! Thats what it looks like! I think she needs to go to greece and see if she can get by with only using that line while she visits!! haha!
  • Options
    elle74 wrote:
    Yasou apo New Jersey!! Can't wait for the Philly shows!!! Ekana kaka sta vrakia mou when I heard!!!! Hahahahaha J/K!!! :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: really,,so from u is this smell is coming??????? :lol::lol::lol: wellcome new jersey..jamily hugs from Greece!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    nxnastos wrote:
    nxnastos wrote:

HAHA!!! awesome!!!
    :lol::lol::lol::lol: awesome for Laura,,,she is a Greek too as it seems 8-)8-)8-)

haha!! Thats what it looks like! I think she needs to go to greece and see if she can get by with only using that line while she visits!! haha![/quote]
    :lol::lol::lol: yes she have to come,,,and will give her all the Greeks alot of toilet paper.. :lol::lol::lol:
    hey Laura where are u...?
    and Nick u know her in person?couse u are in chicago as well.. ;)
  • Options
    GreekFetaGreekFeta Posts: 8
    Hello from sunny Greece everybody!!!!! :D:D:D
  • Options
    GreekFeta wrote:
    wellcome my friend....and sunny?is too crazy ..hot!!!!!!!! :D:D
  • Options
    "E vraki moo ena messa stu gola moo" :lol:[/quote]

HAHA!!! awesome!!![/quote]
    :lol::lol::lol::lol: awesome for Laura,,,she is a Greek too as it seems 8-)8-)8-)[/quote]

haha!! Thats what it looks like! I think she needs to go to greece and see if she can get by with only using that line while she visits!! haha![/quote]
    :lol::lol::lol: yes she have to come,,,and will give her all the Greeks alot of toilet paper.. :lol::lol::lol:
    hey Laura where are u...?
    and Nick u know her in person?couse u are in chicago as well.. ;)[/quote]

:lol: that would be hilarious!!

I met her at the EV night 1 pre party for a little, but thats about it. I am going to donate the raffle drum that she needed for the pre-parties.
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    nxnastos wrote:

HAHA!!! awesome!!!

haha!! Thats what it looks like! I think she needs to go to greece and see if she can get by with only using that line while she visits!! haha!

Hey, I have another line... (again... phonetically!)

Skata stu mooti sue!

Heeeheeeee! :mrgreen:
    nxnastos wrote:
    I met her at the EV night 1 pre party for a little, but thats about it. I am going to donate the raffle drum that she needed for the pre-parties.

But no skata for you! ;)
    Wishlist Foundation

♥♥♥
  • Options
    elle74elle74 NJ Posts: 58
    GreekFeta wrote:
    wellcome my friend....and sunny?is too crazy ..hot!!!!!!!! :D:D

Dimitri...pou eisai stin ellada? I go every summer to Evia and Chios!! I've been going since I was born, and I'm 25!! I love Greece....can't wait!!! August 3rd - August 23rd
    Shows: * Jones Beach Music Theatre - Aug 24, 2000 * Madison Square Garden - Jul 09, 2003 * PNC Bank Arts Center - Jul 14, 2003 * Continental Arena - Jun 01, 2006 * Susquehanna Bank Center - Jun 20, 2008 * Madison Square Garden - Jun 25, 2008 * Philadelphia Spectrum - Oct 27, 2009 * Philadelphia Spectrum - Oct 28, 2009 * Philadelphia Spectrum - Oct 30, 2009 * Philadelphia Spectrum - Oct 31, 2009 * The Prudential Center - May 18, 2010 * Madison Square Garden - May 20, 2010 * Madison Square Garden - May 21, 2010 * Philadelphia, PA Made in America Sept 2, 2012 * Barclays Center - Oct 19, 2013 * Barclays Center - Oct 20, 2013
    EV Solo Shows: * NJPAC Newark, New Jersey - 08/07/2008 * Tower Theater Upper Darby, Pennsylvania - 06/12/2009 * Lyric Opera House, Baltimore, Maryland - 06/14/2009 * Beacon Theatre, New York, New York - 6/21/2011 * Beacon Theatre, New York, New York - 6/22/2011 * Tower Theater Upper Darby, Pennsylvania - 6/25/2011 *