~~~HAPPY FATHER'S DAY~~~

patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
edited June 2009 in All Encompassing Trip
Have a wonderful day. :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    Happy Father's Day!!! :mrgreen: To All You Dad's!!! :D Enjoy!! ;)

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Happy Father's Day to all the dads! Patrick, how did your surprise go?
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    To a certain pj lovin dad... Happy Father's Day..... No matter what the surrounding situations are, one thing remains true.... That you're a wonderful father! I hope you enjoyed the day with your girls.
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    wolfbear wrote:
    Happy Father's Day to all the dads! Patrick, how did your surprise go?

It went very well. :)
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    I too had a great one 8-):D:lol:
    I need a coffee!
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,132
    Love you dad! Thank you for everything! :kiss:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    Happy fathers day to all the Dads. My 4 year old son made me a card with me laying under a rainbow. So sweet of him. My 10 year old made me a card and at the bottom it said, please don't pass away and leave us. Then I looked at the card from my 4 year old and I think he has me dead under a rainbow. I'm sensing a theme and now scared to see my sleeping beauty's (my 6 year old daughter) card when she wakes up as maybe she might be portraying my death in hers. WTF, I'm only 40.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

Happy fathers day to all the Dads. My 4 year old son made me a card with me laying under a rainbow. So sweet of him. My 10 year old made me a card and at the bottom it said, please don't pass away and leave us. Then I looked at the card from my 4 year old and I think he has me dead under a rainbow. I'm sensing a theme and now scared to see my sleeping beauty's (my 6 year old daughter) card when she wakes up as maybe she might be portraying my death in hers. WTF, I'm only 40.

Sweet! :lol:
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,179

Aren't kids just grand?
    This weekend we rock Portland