Options

My Incredible, Random "Meeting Ed" Story

2»

Comments

• Options
    that's awesome, congrats!! I hope someday I get a story as equally as cool as that! Your daughter will be a rock star at school haha.
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,394
    pdalowsky wrote:
    justam wrote:
    thank you for sharing your story and photos. I really love seeing Ed barefooted...

Yeah. He has cute feet. :mrgreen:

:shock:
    :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    dislocateddislocated Posts: 599
    Great story & pics. The randomness of it make it all the better.

Also, it looks like the same shirt he wore for the Conan show.
  • Options
    id rocksid rocks Posts: 29
    Yeah, I was rewatching Got Some and chuckled when I noticed it was the same shirt he was wearing when I met him Monday. Hey, it's a cool shirt.
    Break the sky and tell me what it's for
  • Options
    evenflowmanevenflowman Posts: 1,345
    man that is awesoem these guys are such class act. Most musicians wouldnt even give u the time or ask if she would liek a photo awesome story man.
  • Options
    Pearl SamPearl Sam Posts: 88
    Unbelievable! :o

What are the odds? Wow.
  • Options
    AmantriaAmantria Posts: 366
    Aww, cute pics, and so sweet of Ed to volunteer for a photo with you two. :D You're so lucky!!!!
    Its good to be back!!
  • Options
    That's so photoshopped. You really want me to believe all that? C'mon!!! Just kidding!!! That's really awesome for you. When you listen to someone long enough you start to feel like you kind of know them in a way. I think that's why so many of us want to meet him, even for just a moment to make that connection. It seems like everyone is a lot like me...you don't want to bother the person but you'd love just one precious moment to find a way to say thanks (if you can get the words out).

Congrats on meeting Ed!!!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    I had a similar experience at a Phillies game. I didn't get a picture. He did give me a pick. Let's start the "I Have Met Eddie Vedder Club." Ha Ha
    TDR
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    What an awesome story!!! Thanks for sharing it with us. And for sharing the pics. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    blondieblue227blondieblue227 Va, USA Posts: 4,508
    Was that by the aquarium?! ---NM
    We were there before we saw pj in 06! Wonder if he was there then too? ....damn.

Cool!

One of his guitar cases is at the hard rock cafe right there. Wonder if he went to visit it? hehehe
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• Options
    LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    awesome story, thanks for sharing.
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    touringfan wrote:
    Random Ed meeting is so great and much better than waiting by the bus, door etc. Good for you man.
    Agreed

Cool story and your daughters face is priceless. Nice board ed has
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    Black-12Black-12 Posts: 249
    That is sooooooo cool. He said he had been out paddling around during the day during night 2 Balitmore. You are very lucky! We are all lucky! I had the pleasure of shaking his hand 2 nights in a row...life just doesn't get much better then that!

Thanks Ed for making soooooooo many of us happy the past few days! It really does mean alot!