Options

I have an extra ticket for Eddie's JUNE 17 NASHVILLE show

googoo Posts: 226
edited June 2009 in The Porch
hey everyone,

I'm desperately trying to sell my extra ticket for Eddie's first show at the Ryman on the Wed. the 17th... less than a week away! I've never really considered what it'd be like going to a show with a total stranger, but hey, whatever makes life more adventurous sometimes.... but anyway, I'm a 26-year old Nashvillian who is very easy-going, fun, NOT a drinker, and wants someone similar to sell my ticket to. if any of you ladies would like to buy it from me, please know that I'm a respectful guy and not using this as a cheap way for a hook-up. I'm just looking to maybe get a new friend out of it, if anything at all... so for those interested, please PM me ASAP. I'm selling it for face value, not a penny more. they are 10C tickets which I secured during the presale, so I imagine they will be decent seats! we will have to pick them up at will call. for many of you, this may be your last chance to get in on the show! don't pass it up!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    *bump*

NO ONE wants this ticket?? unbelievable.
  • Options
    *bump*

was it something I said? :) come on folks I'm desperate here.
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,005
    goo wrote:
    *bump*

was it something I said? :) come on folks I'm desperate here.
    don't think it's you- it's just that there are a TON of tickets out there for all of Ed's shows- just like his other two solo tour. Good luck on selling your ticket- maybe you'll have better luck outside the venue or even below face?
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    at this point I'm willing to part with it for even less. just PM me folks, if interested, and we'll work something out.
  • Options
    kcherubkcherub Posts: 961
    Hey! Check the Nashville pre-party thread...there were a couple of ticket requests. Also feel free to make a post over there! :)
    I still want you all to "take care"--I am just damn tired of typing it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/kcherub#p/a/u/0/N-UQprRqSwo