Options

EV merch update

NoelMichaelNoelMichael Posts: 1,630
edited June 2009 in The Porch
Went to both Philly shows. At the start of night 2, the wallet did NOT have the EV pick in it, but a Tortex pick. All the Philly 3/4 shirts were completely gone night 1 and didn't come back in stock. The Large Dickies jackets were completely gone as well, with very few XL's remaining. Good luck getting anything at any of the other shows
9-28-96 Randall’s Island NY; 9-01-00 Camden NJ; 7-05-03 Camden NJ; 10-01-04 Reading PA; 10-03-05 Philly PA; 5-27-06 Camden NJ; 5-28-06 Camden NJ; 6-19-08 Camden NJ; 6-20-08 Camden NJ; 6-24-08 NYC NY; 8-7-08 EV Newark, NJ; 6-11-09 EV Philly PA; 6-12-09 EV Philly PA; 10-27-09 Philly PA; 10-28-09 Philly PA; 10-30-09 Philly PA; 10-31-09 Philly PA; 5-15-10 Hartford CT; 5-18-10 Newark NJ; 5-21-10 NYC NY; 6-21-11 EV NYC NY; 6-22-11 EV NYC NY; 6-25-11 EV Philly PA; 7-1-11 EV StL MS; 9-3-11 E Troy WI; 9-4-11 E Troy WI
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,996
    what's a Tortex pick?
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    Gremmie03Gremmie03 Posts: 502
    Tortex picks are carefully designed and manufactured to give the characteristic maximum memory and minimum wear that made the original tortoiseshell famous
    Demented and sad, but social
    Wrigley Earthcam/Hartford 2013
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    Went to both Philly shows. At the start of night 2, the wallet did NOT have the EV pick in it, but a Tortex pick. All the Philly 3/4 shirts were completely gone night 1 and didn't come back in stock. The Large Dickies jackets were completely gone as well, with very few XL's remaining. Good luck getting anything at any of the other shows
    im sure theyll have the usual stock at all the other shows... they probably just blew the entire philly alotment on night 1... good lesson for people not to wait until night 2 though if they are at night 1
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    edited June 2009
    sgossard3 wrote:
    im sure theyll have the usual stock at all the other shows... they probably just blew the entire philly alotment on night 1... good lesson for people not to wait until night 2 though if they are at night 1

yeah but i hear night 2 s show / crowd energy was way better than night 1, just saying,..

and the numbskulls at tower shouldnt have put all 6 boxes of baseball shirts out night 1,
    they shouldve split them up for both nights-
    I was lucky to get what i wanted ( after 250 + bucks) , and they had no bags for all your tiny little merchansdise items?
    its not rocketscience-
    maybe for them it was.
    Post edited by Bathgate66 on
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    sgossard3 wrote:

yeah but i hear night 2 s show / crowd energy was way better than night 1, just saying,..
    oh im sure... it almost always is... i just meant dont hold off on buying merch til the last minute if youre going to both shows... if i had to choose id go to night 2 over night 1... if merch is that important to you though then i wouldnt recommend it... maybe philly was an exception though
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    sgossard3 wrote:
    Bathgate66 wrote:

oh im sure... it almost always is... i just meant dont hold off on buying merch til the last minute if youre going to both shows... if i had to choose id go to night 2 over night 1... if merch is that important to you though then i wouldnt recommend it... maybe philly was an exception though

haha true

the obligatory night 2 rule,...
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    OkOk Posts: 2,144
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    sgossard3 wrote:
    Bathgate66 wrote:

haha true

the obligatory night 2 rule,...

so true...
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,154
    IMAGINE WE IN EUROPE THAT TRY TO FIND THEM THROUGH EBAY AND STUFF,,
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412
    What's the Night 2 rule?
  • Options
    Purex37Purex37 Chicago Posts: 167
    DewieCox wrote:
    What's the Night 2 rule?

Night 2 > Night 1

[but i think MSG 03 is an exception to this rule]
    Why go, Animal?
    Foxy Mop in my tree, no way. 
    Gods' Dice Get Right
    Come back amongst the waves yellow moon.
    https://www.instagram.com/knowcode/

• Options
    DewieCox wrote:
    What's the Night 2 rule?

when there are 2 shows scheduled in 1 city / venue
    either back to back or a day in between,
    its pretty safe to say that the 2nd night is the better of the 2.
    usually.
    of course, there are always exceptions to this unwritten rule,
    and every now and again there may be 3 nights ( like jones beach back in 2000),
    ( or perhaps we are talking springsteen and 10 consecutive sold out nights at Giants Stadium )
    then the last night of the stand becomes the " 2nd night " or aka the more desirable show to attend.
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    Purex37 wrote:
    DewieCox wrote:
    What's the Night 2 rule?

Night 2 > Night 1

[but i think MSG 03 is an exception to this rule]

MSG 2003 and The Gorge 2006 are the exception ;)
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    Vedder_Girl77Vedder_Girl77 Posts: 4,335
    I was at Albany 1 bought the eV t-shirt, stickers & buttons & night 1 poster...dropped $100 bucks! :o

I'll be picking up a water bottle while I'm at the Atlanta shows for a fellow 10 clubber who is unable to attend any of the shows. I may pick up one for myself as well...besides that I only want the night 2 poster with the eV rocket on it.

Sometimes I feel like I spend more money on merchandise than I do on tickets to the show! :)
    8/29/00, 7/3/03, 5/24/06,6/28/08 & 6/30/08, 10/9/09,10/28/09, 10/30/09 & 10/31/09, 5/15/10, 5/17/10, 5/18/10, 5/20/10 & 5/21/10, 10/23/10 & 10/24/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 9/11/11, 9/12/11, 9/23/11, 9/22/12, 9/30/12, 7/16/13, 7/19/13
  • Options
    What was the merch situation like tonight?

Jackets?

Wallets? Did they have the pick in them?